Losing sleep over this mouse - help!

hi its 6:16 am and i havnt been to sleep. there are mice in our house and this 1 has got into my bedroom and is making alot of noise. it comes out and even taunts me yet to run under the wardrobe when i chase it with a shoe.

Where is the best place to buy mouse traps? im not even bothered if they kill it i just want it gone i cant sleep. Any1 know where i could get a few for cheap? thanks

Most hardware shops sell them, bait them with Mars Bars, good luck!

could u tell me where any hardhere shops are? i live near the moor/ plug area and im new to the city and have only been around ton ect?

if you know where queens road is try B&Q 48 bus takes you bang outside it

use a milk bottle wedged slightly upwards and drop some treats in it, it must be elevated just enough so the mouse cannot scramble back out but the mouse needs to be able to climb in.

We had one in our airing cupboard once god knows how it got there,you need chocolate spread on the traps or they just take it off,In the end we had to poison it trap didnt work just keep putting the poison in the little tray provided and it keeps eating then all of a sudden it stops ,no more mouse.

You can also buy little black humane traps where you catch them and let them go outside away from the house but the mouse seemed too crafty to go in.

You can call enviromental health and they will come and sort it out for you, and if you live in rented accomidation your land lord will foot the bill for this. (if there is one).

enviromental healths number is 2037410, just give them a ring and explain your problem, they are a really good service.

You can also buy little black humane traps where you catch them and let them go outside away from the house but the mouse seemed too crafty to go in.

That's all well and good, but they will come back. Even if you take them miles away, they'll find their way back.

Just take there sat nav off them.

You won't ever catch em no matter how determined or smart you are, they learn very quickly. Traps are 50/50, they only meet their maker if they're unlucky. Best bet is an air rifle, corner the little sucker with books, boxes etc and bang...

Out come the little rambos with their big guns, how on earth do you expect it to sit in a corner while you blow its head off.