Losing sleep over this mouse - help!

Jubly

Hi

I had the same problem at honme, put traps down with chocolate on and caught them left them down for a while to ensure no more left, then popped to b and q for some electronic mouse deterrents. These are small plug in devices that omit a sound only hjeard by mice. i have been mice freee for 2years !!

Good luck

To the original poster, down the end of the Moor is a garden/pet supplies shop. They sell mouse traps in there. I think they are only about a pound each.

Go down end of the Moor, turn left past the Brighthouse shop on the corner and it's just up there.

Hope this helps.

Sorry, turn right past Brighthouse.

I feel so sorry for you! A couple of years ago in our old house we had the garden redone and extended it, there was a lot of waste and it seemed we disturbed them, resulting in them getting in my house and it was horrendous!

I bought the lot, traps, posion, plug in things!

I'm cringing remembering it!

But don't worry eventually we managed to get rid of them!

If all else fails give rentokill a ring. Good luck

We had one in our airing cupboard once god knows how it got there,you need chocolate spread on the traps or they just take it off,In the end we had to poison it trap didnt work just keep putting the poison in the little tray provided and it keeps eating then all of a sudden it stops ,no more mouse.

That's true. Mice tend to group up and clean themselves. So when the one who has eaten the poison goes back the posion seeps out it's paws and in to the other mice and generally kills the whole nest

This was something rentokill told me when I did a course with them.

We had mice in our last house. We never caught a single mouse with traps but we had a lot of success with a poison called Alphakil, unlike most mouse poison this one works very quickly, we would put the poison down before going up to bed and come down the next morning to see dead mice.