Losing sleep over this mouse - help!

Jubly

wow thanks for all the replys. i was really busy with uni today but glad i waited so i know what i wanna get. im not bothered about them downstairs coz i know i cant control the house but i just dont like it there while im sleeping. came home and went to my roomand heard a skuttle so down to b&q tommorow. hopefully i get some sleep tommorow. ill keep u updated. thanks for all the iinfo people a massive help

hi u can buy plug in rodent and insect devices they give out loud high pitch noise that goes round your lecy system and drives them mad we had mice used these and it sent them to shed never seen them since that was 4 years ago £20 each for plug ins need 2 ok hope this helps thanx john

hi u can buy plug in rodent and insect devices they give out loud high pitch noise that goes round your lecy system and drives them mad we had mice used these and it sent them to shed never seen them since that was 4 years ago £20 each for plug ins need 2 ok hope this helps thanx john

Wow...that sounds a great device..nothing worse than having rodents in the house

Had some mice when renting a house once, looked for humane way of killing them without the poison problems. The rat zapper worked a treat - as long as you follow the instructions. It shocks them to death. And you don't need to see the dead mice or touch them to throw them away! Caught a few and never had problems afterwards. http://www.northerntooluk.com/agriculture-equipment/pest-control/rat-zapper_168430E.html?tab=reviews We used dried cat or dog food (can't remember it is a while ago!).

hi its 6:16 am and i havnt been to sleep. there are mice in our house and this 1 has got into my bedroom and is making alot of noise. it comes out and even taunts me yet to run under the wardrobe when i chase it with a shoe.

Where is the best place to buy mouse traps? im not even bothered if they kill it i just want it gone i cant sleep. Any1 know where i could get a few for cheap? thanks

How much noise can a small mouse make??? Does it wear hob nailed boots? Does it scream throat metal into your ear as you sleep? Does it drive a sherman tank????

And what the bloody hell would you do if you were chased by some madperson (probably naked :hihi:) with a giant shoe. You'd head for the nearest safe place too.

"Taunts" you!!! Does it should "come and get me if you think you're hard enough"

What you need my friend is to entice said rodent with peanut butter sandwiches....little one mind you...they only have little hands....and when mousey is eating you can catch him and return him outside. :D

How much noise can a small mouse make??? Does it wear hob nailed boots? Does it scream throat metal into your ear as you sleep? Does it drive a sherman tank????

And what the bloody hell would you do if you were chased by some madperson (probably naked :hihi:) with a giant shoe. You'd head for the nearest safe place too.

"Taunts" you!!! Does it should "come and get me if you think you're hard enough"

What you need my friend is to entice said rodent with peanut butter sandwiches....little one mind you...they only have little hands....and when mousey is eating you can catch him and return him outside. :D

The noise from the little b... lighters scrabbling about, especially if you have no carpets/ have laminate floors is terrible, Julado!