Losing sleep over this mouse - help!

Jubly

If you do put down poison and you or your neighbour have cats just be aware that if the cat eats the poisened mouse it can also poison the cat. So you may want to give your neighbour the heads up if this is applicable to you. Mind if they have a cat, you could just try borrowing it for a while!

We had mice a few years ago, got the "LittleNipper" mousetraps from a pet shop, my other half adjusted them as the mice were taking the food from them and not setting them off, they were really sensitive after he took a layer of the balancing wood off. Also use fruit winders or something chewy, we tried an array of things and found them to be the best, we once caught one with its' teeth still in the sweet lol. Good luck

hi its 6:16 am and i havnt been to sleep. there are mice in our house and this 1 has got into my bedroom and is making alot of noise. it comes out and even taunts me yet to run under the wardrobe when i chase it with a shoe.

Where is the best place to buy mouse traps? im not even bothered if they kill it i just want it gone i cant sleep. Any1 know where i could get a few for cheap? thanks

Hello Jubly,

Best way and easiest to get rid of mice.........you can buy a plug in mains ultrasonic sounder from places like B+Q, simply plug it into a socket in the area you think they are, switch it on every night.......in a very short time your mice will have gone.

The unit emmits a sound which humans can't hear but gets on the nerves of rodents, they can't put up with it so move on somewhere else - cost about £12 but very effective with no bait having to be put down, no traps to lay and no dead bodies to remove.

I second the electronic repellents, I often came back to traps and found just its paw was trapped, leaving it in a terrible state :(

A friend had trouble with mice and his electronic repellant works well

I can't think of anything worse in the context of this thread than finding dead bodies all over my house in a morning, or having to deal with maimed but still living creatures

A friend had trouble with mice and his electronic repellant works well

I can't think of anything worse in the context of this thread than finding dead bodies all over my house in a morning, or having to deal with maimed but still living creatures

I have to agree with the electronic repellents. The traps are not very reliable and then there is the issue of disposing of them if they do work. Around London Rd and Abbeydale are rife with mice. The electronic repellents work brill, they are about £20 though.