All Yorkshiremen

if your a true Yorkshireman then its GODS OWN COUNTRY not Allah :rant:

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

..it died with Charlie Williams, he could call a spade, a spade! :hihi:

Lol, Charlie Williams, what a joke he was. I'm trying to think of any more recent Yorkshire comedians and failing. I can only think of Michael Palin and he isn't exactly recent.

What famous Yorkshire sense of humour?

Lol, Charlie Williams, what a joke he was. I'm trying to think of any more recent Yorkshire comedians and failing. I can only think of Michael Palin and he isn't exactly recent.

What famous Yorkshire sense of humour?

chuckle brothers :hihi:

<snip>

So are you all the same just ike Muslims?

No. I'm a Tina Turner Muslim

sorry if thats already been said on the thread - I couldn't be bothered reading 7 pages worth

chuckle brothers :hihi:

I rest my case.

Wear cloth caps, work down the pit, own a pigeon loft and beat their wives.

They come home at night to yorkshire pudding and stew, nip down the pub and talk to their mates about the horse racing.

After that if they aren't too drunk to find their way home they break a window to get in as they have lost their keys again and give the wife a slap before going to bed.

worra baut mi whippet 'n ' t'old muffler, 'n' coil int' bath etc etc etc if tha's gunna sterotype us at least do it reet, time wo' we wereas likely t' work in t' steel mills as in pit but thacher put blog on that,

started a totally unnecessary row on the back of your misunderstanding.

don't want to get involved in a slanging match here but TD that doe's appear to prove the point that you don't really understand yorkshiremen, coz take it from me, died in the wool yorkie and proud of it, starting unnecessary rows, as you so elequently put it, is just one more thing we're good at, may-be even olympic standard

don't want to get involved in a slanging match here but TD that doe's appear to prove the point that you don't really understand yorkshiremen, coz take it from me, died in the wool yorkie and proud of it, starting unnecessary rows, as you so elequently put it, is just one more thing we're good at, may-be even olympic standard

And Yorkies never lose:thumbsup:

Wear cloth caps, work down the pit, own a pigeon loft and beat their wives.

They come home at night to yorkshire pudding and stew, nip down the pub and talk to their mates about the horse racing.

After that if they aren't too drunk to find their way home they break a window to get in as they have lost their keys again and give the wife a slap before going to bed.

As a Yorkshireman myself I am offended by such generalisations. I kn ow your game though. You come from Blackpool don't you and like to eat hotpot. You know waht I'm getting at. I bet you wear cloggs, listen to George Formby songs and wear a red rose in yoru lapel. You know waht I'm getting at.

As a Yorkshireman myself I am offended by such generalisations. I kn ow your game though. You come from Blackpool don't you and like to eat hotpot. You know waht I'm getting at. I bet you wear cloggs, listen to George Formby songs and wear a red rose in yoru lapel. You know waht I'm getting at.

and are a big Peter kaye fan :D

and are a big Peter kaye fan :D

I bet you're no stranger to Bolton West Services.:suspect:

No. I'm a Tina Turner Muslim

sorry if thats already been said on the thread - I couldn't be bothered reading 7 pages worth

didn't she become a Buddhist :huh: