The title says "All Yorkshiremen"

My Oh just read it as she was passing and said "Are bigheads."

Im...

She...

Bloody southerner

just call her big belly and then leg it..:hihi:

you can always tell a yorkshire man,

but you can't tell him much..:)

I do not at all think Yorkshire people are idiots and would not be daft enough to suggest it. Do you know what mongrel means? I suggest you look it up - then you might not look as silly as you do now,:hihi:

So TallestDwarf you class all Yorkshire Folk as Mongrels, Quote "an animal, especialy a dog, of mixed breeding or a person (Yorkshire Folk) or thing of mixed origin or nature".

You realy take the biscuit your insults on Yorkshire and the people who live there and those who are spread around not only the UK, but around the world is unacceptable.

The word I would use to desribe your attitude is a TROLL, and the dictionary definition is as follows and it fits like a glove (an ugly, evil tempered, human-like creature that can take the form of either a "DWARF" or a "GIANT")

Now I understand why you call yourself the TallestDwarf.

So TallestDwarf you class all Yorkshire Folk as Mongrels, Quote "an animal, especialy a dog, of mixed breeding or a person (Yorkshire Folk) or thing of mixed origin or nature".

Perhaps tallestdwarf was meaning the latter part of the definition you quote Sandie?

There are true Yorkshiremen and there are people who claim to be true Yorkshiremen..Being Yorkshiremen is more of a god given right than a prequisite of birth.A mule can be born in the same stable as a racehorse..it doesnt make it a thoroughbred though

You realy take the biscuit your insults on Yorkshire and the people who live there and those who are spread around not only the UK, but around the world is unacceptable.

The word I would use to desribe your attitude is a TROLL, and the dictionary definition is as follows and it fits like a glove (an ugly, evil tempered, human-like creature that can take the form of either a "DWARF" or a "GIANT")

Now I understand why you call yourself the TallestDwarf.

Every time you post you demonstrate that you dont understand very much Sandie. Your latest post demonstrates that, despite having read the definition of "mongrel", you still don't understand it. You dont even understand the word "or".

Perhaps you could tell me what we Yorkshiremen have in common other than than that we were all born in the same county. And while you are at it, enlighten me on what makes a "pure" yorkshireman. Just which bit of history does this mythical breed come from and which wave of invaders, military or peaceful does it exclude? Celts, Romans, Angles, Saxons, Vikings, Irish, Scots, French, West Indian, Asian, Polish, other bits of the UK etc etc?.:loopy: Come on Sandie. show me how much you really understand about Yorkshire.

I have never, would never and could never call Yorkshire people stupid or idiots or anything like that. You however qualify as an individual on both counts.

......and whats wrong with being ugly?:hihi:

Every time you post you demonstrate that you dont understand very much Sandie. Perhaps you could tell me what we Yorkshiremen have in common other than than that we were all born in the same county. And while you are at it, enlighten me on what makes a "pure" yorkshireman. Just which bit of history does this mythical breed come from and which wave of invaders, military or peaceful does it exclude? Celts, Romans, Angles, Saxons, Vikings, Irish, Scots, French, West Indian, Asian, Polish, other bits of the UK etc etc?.:loopy: Come on Sandie. show me how much you really understand about Yorkshire.

......and whats wrong with being ugly?:hihi:

Yorkshiremen predate known history there are carvings on Ilkley moor which have been dated as far back as 3000 BC which prove the existence of pure Yorkshiremen and also prove that contrary to belief the people of Yorkshire had known speech patterns nearly 2000 years before the first known records

I quote from writings found and dated 2000 feet underground by miners working on a South Yorkshire coal face:-

Ugh cuogh ogg owt og iggy ugh nar then ogh ee igg ba oggle gum

Proving that all subsequent languages emanate from the vicinity of Siverwood pit in Rotherham,indeed there are Rumours currently being investigated that Blackburn meadows is indeed the original site of the Garden of Eden and that it was not the Red Sea that.To give him his true name, Albert Moses Shufflebottom , parted but was actually the River Rother at Canklow Meadows

Yorkshiremen predate known history there are carvings on Ilkley moor which have been dated as far back as 3000 BC which prove the existence of pure Yorkshiremen and also prove that contrary to belief the people of Yorkshire had known speech patterns nearly 2000 years before the first known records

I quote from writings found and dated 2000 feet underground by miners working on a South Yorkshire coal face:-

Ugh cuogh ogg owt og iggy ugh nar then ogh ee igg ba oggle gum

Proving that all subsequent languages emanate from the vicinity of Siverwood pit in Rotherham,indeed there are Rumours currently being investigated that Blackburn meadows is indeed the original site of the Garden of Eden and that it was not the Red Sea that.To give him his true name, Albert Moses Shufflebottom , parted but was actually the River Rother at Canklow Meadows

That'll do for me Glamrock. I accept that I am a mere Johnny-come-lately and unworthy too.:hihi::hihi: