All Yorkshiremen

Here we are with another one of those "master Race" type threads.

Fact is that Yorkshire has been just as subject to military conquest and waves of imigration as everywhereelse in this island. Yorkshire folk are a mongrel race. The only thing that unites them is that they were born on the same bit of land.

I don't eat the hovis any more either. Does that make me less a yorkshireman do you think?:D

Gets coat

what with some of there great slogans like i know what i like and its white white white or let your sauce be brown but your bread be white

Here we are with another one of those "master Race" type threads.

Fact is that Yorkshire has been just as subject to military conquest and waves of imigration as everywhereelse in this island. Yorkshire folk are a mongrel race. The only thing that unites them is that they were born on the same bit of land.

how dare you :hihi:

I dont care what colour or cread people are who are born in Yorkshire they are by definition Yorkshire Men.

I am a Sheffielder first and Yorkshire second. Most of the people on this forum would not degrade Yorkshire and I pity those who try and take the micky out of our accent and the way of life.

As to us all bieng a mongrel race in Yorkshire, well the reply to that is why post on a Sheffield Forum if yo think that we are all idiots why waste your time and effort giving an opinion TallestDwarf.

Lets get back to basics if People dont like Yorkshire Folk then stop visiting this forum or move out of Yorkshire and find another area of the uk to complain about.

I dont care what colour or cread people are who are born in Yorkshire they are by definition Yorkshire Men.

I am a Sheffielder first and Yorkshire second. Most of the people on this forum would not degrade Yorkshire and I pity those who try and take the micky out of our accent and the way of life.

As to us all bieng a mongrel race in Yorkshire, well the reply to that is why post on a Sheffield Forum if yo think that we are all idiots why waste your time and effort giving an opinion TallestDwarf.

Lets get back to basics if People dont like Yorkshire Folk then stop visiting this forum or move out of Yorkshire and find another area of the uk to complain about.

I do not at all think Yorkshire people are idiots and would not be daft enough to suggest it. Do you know what mongrel means? I suggest you look it up - then you might not look as silly as you do now,:hihi:

I do not at all think Yorkshire people are idiots and would not be daft enough to suggest it. Do you know what mongrel means? I suggest you look it up - then you might not look as silly as you do now,:hihi:

i name like your i assume you to be the runt of the litter :D