All Yorkshiremen

...because your English has a punjabi lilt to it?? :hihi:

It was getting that way when I worked in Leicester. Id to anything to attract the Asian totty and that included pretending to be an Asian bloke with a bit of albinism.

It almost worked too... and one day Ill succeed...

muhahahahahaaaaaa!

in which case we should hang the ungrateful ******** ,if they are second or third generation then they have had years of the benefits of living in a caring society, a society that maintains them from the cradle to the grave, swine like you describe deserve an early grave....

boyfriday, you have really shocked me,your posts are normally more mature ,whether it was a flippant remark or a meant one ,it was out of order to mention bombers, you reap what you sow, and just because they felt neglected doesnt give them the right to harm innocents, and you wonder why we have a divide.pfff:suspect::gag:

Jesus...read what I was responding to!!

I'm not justifying what the bombers did, but if it isn't good enough to be born here, make a contribution to society and behave yourself in order to be accepted, then the outcome is unlikely to be a positive one. It's a classic reaction in human behaviour and not exclusive to a small number of Muslims, the vast majority of whom just get on with their lives.

It didnt succeed because they all talk like Gary Lineker!

Thats the mistake I made. I didnt realise that most of them were born and brought up in Leicestershire and when I came along with my crap imitation indian accent they...

They sneered...

Oh how they sneered...

I'm not justifying what the bombers did, but if it isn't good enough to be born here, make a contribution to society and behave yourself in order to be accepted, then the outcome is unlikely to be a positive one. It's a classic reaction in human behaviour and not exclusive to a small number of Muslims, the vast majority of whom just get on with their lives.

Taking the Lord's name in vain too. You ungrateful, non-believing, terrorist sympathising anarchist you. Next thing you know Graheme will be on here and that'll be an end to the discussion. You'll be condemned to the eternal damnation of hell and only yourself to blame. :hihi::hihi::rant:

Taking the Lord's name in vain too. You ungrateful, non-believing, terrorist sympathising anarchist you. Next thing you know Graheme will be on here and that'll be an end to the discussion. You'll be condemned to the eternal damnation of hell and only yourself to blame. :hihi::hihi::rant:

Indeed, thank G** Im a lapsed Jehovahs...otherwise your Armegeddon prophecy would have some resonance!

yeah.right.