All Yorkshiremen

Wow! What would it make you then quicken??

My forebears are Jamaican, but I have more in common with you than I do with folks in Jamaica..many of who wouldn't understand my Yorkshire accent and affection for beef dripping.

On a serious note, with you're arbitary definition that excludes people legally born in this county, who contribute and pay their taxes, it might not then surprise you that a small, disenfranchised 2nd or 3rd generation minority want to take bombs onto tube trains blowing themselves up and innocent others who they believe won't accept them.

a bloody foreigner :hihi:

well thats a great way to get accepted by blowing the crap out of people

Im not suggesting it is, but it's archaic views about the who and why people should be accepted that drive these people to behave in totally anti social ways.

If these youths had been welcomed as Yorkshiremen unconditionally, just like your children, then I guarantee that the malign extremes of Islam would never have been attractive to them.

they or you could call it the most wonderful place in the world, as for muslims, a passport wont make you a tyke,you have to be born here, so if they are,they can thank their god for it, the lucky people, an act of fate and they could have been born in london, i wouldnt wish that on anyone...:)
my grand daughter was born in london i,ll never live it down

A mate of mine whoes from Leicester went to Bradford once and he tells me the sight of Asians speaking in broad Yorkshire accents freaked him out.

God knows why I felt the need to mention that.

kid i went to school with every prison he went in he absorbed the local accent he barely had time to revert to his native tongue before he went somewhere else :hihi:

Wow! What would it make you then quicken??

My forebears are Jamaican, but I have more in common with you than I do with folks in Jamaica..many of who wouldn't understand my Yorkshire accent and affection for beef dripping.

On a serious note, with you're arbitary definition that excludes people legally born in this county, who contribute and pay their taxes, it might not then surprise you that a small, disenfranchised 2nd or 3rd generation minority want to take bombs onto tube trains blowing themselves up and innocent others who they believe won't accept them.

in which case we should hang the ungrateful ******** ,if they are second or third generation then they have had years of the benefits of living in a caring society, a society that maintains them from the cradle to the grave, swine like you describe deserve an early grave....

boyfriday, you have really shocked me,your posts are normally more mature ,whether it was a flippant remark or a meant one ,it was out of order to mention bombers, you reap what you sow, and just because they felt neglected doesnt give them the right to harm innocents, and you wonder why we have a divide.pfff:suspect::gag: