All Yorkshiremen

..help us out then quicken, could you provide the definitive guide to what a true Yorkshireman is for us stupid Yorkshiremen?!

i think it depends on how many generations lived in Yorkshire my family goes back as for as i can find in the censers :thumbsup:

but on a lighter note just for you bf :D

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/article-23383317-details/Yorkshireman%20found%20to%20share%20DNA%20with%20African%20tribes/article.do

i think it depends on how many generations lived in Yorkshire my family goes back as for as i can find in the censers :thumbsup:

but on a lighter note just for you bf :D

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/article-23383317-details/Yorkshireman%20found%20to%20share%20DNA%20with%20African%20tribes/article.do

He ought to be bloody well SHOT!

Bleedin Yorkies coming to Leicestershire and taking our Bleedin jobs! Its a bleedin disgrace I tell ya!

no they cant if i was born in India it wouldn't make me Indian :rolleyes:

Wow! What would it make you then quicken??

My forebears are Jamaican, but I have more in common with you than I do with folks in Jamaica..many of who wouldn't understand my Yorkshire accent and affection for beef dripping.

On a serious note, with you're arbitary definition that excludes people legally born in this county, who contribute and pay their taxes, it might not then surprise you that a small, disenfranchised 2nd or 3rd generation minority want to take bombs onto tube trains blowing themselves up and innocent others who they believe won't accept them.

Wow! What would it make you then quicken??

My forebears are Jamaican, but I have more in common with you than I do with folks in Jamaica..many of who wouldn't understand my Yorkshire accent and affection for beef dripping.

On a serious note, with you're arbitary definition that excludes people legally born in this county, who contribute and pay their taxes, it might not then surprise you that a small, disenfranchised 2nd or 3rd generation minority want to take bombs onto tube trains blowing themselves up and innocent others who they believe won't accept them.

well thats a great way to get accepted by blowing the crap out of people

Unless you are a muslim Yorkshire man, there are some of them you know.

What can I, an atheist Yorkshireman call it?

they or you could call it the most wonderful place in the world, as for muslims, a passport wont make you a tyke,you have to be born here, so if they are,they can thank their god for it, the lucky people, an act of fate and they could have been born in london, i wouldnt wish that on anyone...:)