The Hairdressers/Barbers megathread - Do not advertise in here

hi the £3.00 it in side door way,this happens alot

How come when it clearly says on the window £3 for a gents haircut they are now suddenly charging £4 for a number 0 shave? back and sides??? They have never done this before, what a rip off.
Were you the only customer in their this afternoon about 5ish? I was unloading the car and noticed a man having the top of his head shaved ... was that you? :D

But why are you asking us? Why didn't you ask the person who was shaving your head? :huh:

I had the same at the one at firth park. For my 2 year old who doesn't have much hair. He said 'it's cos he's a kid and they're sometimes hard to do'. But mine wasn't. I questioned this and just got a shrug. Then went home to find bits had been left uncut

not talking about dinnington though are we.

????????

Is it expensive to have your hair cut in Sheffield? I paid £9 at Guys in Dinnington.

To offer an answer to your question, it really depends which salon in Sheffield you go. Looking through this thread you will find prices from about £4 upwards.

Were you the only customer in their this afternoon about 5ish? I was unloading the car and noticed a man having the top of his head shaved ... was that you? :D

But why are you asking us? Why didn't you ask the person who was shaving your head? :huh:

Why don,t you start selling wigs to the unhappy customers of easy barber.

Why don,t you start selling wigs to the unhappy customers of easy barber.
Do you really want to look like Paul Daniels? :hihi:

I don't think most of their customers are unhappy. I wouldn't risk it myself but where else can you get a trim for less than a fiver?

wow. bleating over a £3 haircut costing a whopping £4? i can't get my haircut for less than £7 where i live, consider yourself lucky.

Dont know what he's moaning about, compared to where I get mine cut, £4 is a snip:hihi:

Definitely a cut-price deal and many would consider this a sharp practice-at £4 a time you could save up for buffing machine which has several uses.

........I'm here all week:heyhey:

Definitely a cut-price deal and many would consider this a sharp practice-at £4 a time you could save up for buffing machine which has several uses.

How come when it clearly says on the window £3 for a gents haircut they are now suddenly charging £4 for a number 0 shave? back and sides??? They have never done this before, what a rip off.

If you look closely it says from £3 if I remember rightly

It's wrong to do this but £4 is nothing really especially for a cut.

I've been to one of those easy barber places before...they charged me about £6.50 I thought it would be cheeky to complain is it was still so cheap! but I know what you mean...they never advised me it would be more until after the cut.

Did they only tell you the price after they' already cut your hair?

You should've told them you weren't paying that price and to put the hair back on.

... A bit like asking for your bus journey back if you don't like it.:hihi:

Maybe Megabus should look at taking over the Easy Barber, then you can buy advance haircut tickets off the Internet for as little as £1.

BTW, did you hear today that Wrexham and Shropshire Trains, the most popular rail company on account of their superb customer service, has folded due to increasing losses; maybe it might be worth a try to redeploy their staff in hairdressing salons, offering great value hairdo's?:hihi: