Giant new Tesco on Spital Hill / Saville Street.

@jenny89 lol i plan to tomorrow when i do my 1st shop there with the vocuhers they just sent me :) i want to speak to customer services and i will ask them about it, then might also put in a complaint to head office think i'm going to far ? i did however have a job at the time and still do but i wanted to work local so now i'm finishing my old job this wednesday and going into my new job in town :)

On a "normal" Monday it will be a minute past midnight (see this sign inside the building - Opening Hours At New Tesco (24 hours)) - but the adverts I've seen for it show it opening at eight tomorrow (but a minute past midnight on all other Mondays)

See you in the queue :hihi:

Thanks but i didnt mean normal days opening times, i meant i had heard the 'opening' was to be at midnight. Thanks anyway.

So, what, they should have been allowed to build the new store somewhere quiet? Up some empty lane?

The one on Abbeydale Road doesn't cause massive tailbacks, nor does Handsoworth ASDA (considering the volume of Parkway traffic at that roundabout), it won't be as bad as Meadowhall

You are either joking, or you work for Tesco. The Abbeydale Road Tesco had a dramatic effect on traffic in that area, and for the worse. I have been using that road for the last 15 years. They said in their planning application it would add 6 cars per hour. More like 106 and counting. That road is a nightmare since Tesco was built.