Benjamin Zephaniah Rip

This guy didn’t deserve everything that life has showered on him, if there is a hereafter let it be a trouble free one.

We've lost a very talented writer.

RIP

I’m not into poetry but I used to like hearing this bloke talk on so many subjects R.I.P.

Awww, I'm so sorry the hear this. Benjaman Zephaniah wasn't just a poet but an all round good guy. Activist and friend to many causes, funny, gentle, and humble with it. A sad loss and at such a young age.

R.I.P. Benjamin

• Like 1

Very sad news, I was fond of him and he made life richer in this country. RIP.

On 07/12/2023 at 18:18, Anna B said:

Awww, I'm so sorry the hear this. Benjaman Zephaniah wasn't just a poet but an all round good guy. Activist and friend to many causes, funny, gentle, and humble with it. A sad loss and at such a young age.

R.I.P. Benjamin

I couldn’t have put it better myself, a true activist and intelligent likeable guy.

May he rest In eternal peace…

Saw Look North the other night.  Apparently Zephaniah has been living in rural Spalding for years, which was a surprise.  That allowed Look North to run a piece basically claiming him as one of Lincolnshire's own. 

Always found him to be intresting to listen to.  

I believe he refused a National Honour (MBE or OBE?) some time ago, stating that he had fought all his life against anything to do with 'Empire'.  I admired his candour and for having the courage of his convictions.  May he rest in peace.