Fargate Redevelopment

45 minutes ago, RollingJ said:

🤣🤣🤣

I'm sure that if someone cared to pop a quick email to the address that Irene has very kindly provided us with, one of her team would, within, say, 24 hours, be able to provide the enquirer with the desired information concerning her not at all imaginary food preparation and provision business, which could then be shared with the class.  What business owner wouldn't be delighted at the prospect of potentially welcoming some new customers?

17 minutes ago, Hecate said:

I'm sure that if someone cared to pop a quick email to the address that Irene has very kindly provided us with, one of her team would, within, say, 24 hours, be able to provide the enquirer with the desired information concerning her not at all imaginary food preparation and provision business, which could then be shared with the class.  What business owner wouldn't be delighted at the prospect of potentially welcoming some new customers?

"Padders Bar" management have been delighted to use this company for all our catering needs.

Highly efficient and approachable.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, AndrewC said:

I walked nearby on Thursday and saw Burger King signs in the window, so you can't really see inside at the moment? I'm not sure when the signs went up.

The signs have been up for over a month. If you stand by the entrance door, there is a crack where you can peer between the glass and see inside. It looks as though they have excavated to the basement. Burger King branded vinyls have been on the interior walls for a while. Big chains like Burger King are usually quick at opening stores pronto. I am not sure what the hold up is.

1 minute ago, St Petre said:

Isn't there more to life than a Burger King being on Fargate? Like Fargate itself?

At the moment, no.