Fargate Redevelopment

7 minutes ago, Irene Swaine said:

It's our company policy to deal with all customer queries through our customer service channel.

Go back to Fantasy Island - a legitimate company selling food for public consumption should have no desire to hide such details.

3 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

You carry on trying to post so called positives and totally ignore the negatives , such as the Cambridge St Collective.

You don't care though, do you? I mean, you're never going to visit Cambridge Street et al, you're not fussed about the new projects around there or elsewhere in Sheffield, you're not really interested in it's opening date and I'd even bet some good money on you never even knowing what it's original opening date was supposed to be in the first place, before the recent delay. I think you may just be a cynic who wants to complain about everything?

Delays happen. Events occur. It's not the end of the world.

At least there is a quantifiable hold-up with CSC. Your criticism earlier today of this Fargate project is nonsense, because you've admitted yourself that you have absolutely no idea what the works entail and how long those works should normally take - so how can possibly know there have been any 'hold-ups'?

It's just something to criticise again for you, that's all. Something to pass the time I guess.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

You carry on trying to post so called positives and totally ignore the negatives , such as the Cambridge St Collective.

My choice to do so, and is why I post with links to where I read it from. Feel free to post about the delays to Cambridge St Collective, rather than replying to my posts with loaded questions to which you already have an answer and are more than capable of providing the link to where you read it.

Im sure we can agree that its very unfortunate that Cambridge St Collective is now delayed opening until early next year I understand, images from inside look great. Also very unfortunate that Leahs Yard did not open as per the original dates.