Fargate Redevelopment

Just now, RollingJ said:

No thanks - as I understand it, you are unlicensed and unregulated.

You misunderstand a lot of things.

Just now, RollingJ said:

No thanks - as I understand it, you are unlicensed and unregulated.

And imaginary. 

• Like 1

Just now, HeHasRisen said:

And imaginary. 

That too!

Just now, Irene Swaine said:

You misunderstand a lot of things.

So - give us your registration numbers, just so we can check.

Just now, RollingJ said:

That too!

So - give us your registration numbers, just so we can check.

wrekincoms861@gmail.com for all customer enquiries.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Irene Swaine said:

wrekincoms861@gmail.com for all customer enquiries.

Your registration numbers - and company registration should be public knowledge. Hiding behind an unrelated gmail address is very bad commercial practice.

4 minutes ago, RollingJ said:

Your registration numbers - and company registration should be public knowledge. Hiding behind an unrelated gmail address is very bad commercial practice.

If you email our customer contact address, a member of the team will respond to your query.

1 minute ago, Irene Swaine said:

If you email our customer contact address, a member of the team will respond to your query.

As I said - these details should be public knowledge - hiding behind your standard response is extremely suspicious.

2 minutes ago, RollingJ said:

As I said - these details should be public knowledge - hiding behind your standard response is extremely suspicious.

It's our company policy to deal with all customer queries through our customer service channel.

24 minutes ago, Bargepole23 said:

Now I'm confused. You were questioning the speed and content of the works without knowing what the programme of works is?

As for being Councils Chief Propaganda Officer, not at all, just don't feel a need to play to the gallery by spewing a stream of baseless negative comments. But you seem to enjoy that kind of thing, so crack on.

You carry on trying to post so called positives and totally ignore the negatives , such as the Cambridge St Collective.

32 minutes ago, Irene Swaine said:

I had a peep through the hole in the glass at Burger King. It's going to have golden oak paneling and it seems they have excavated below ground and will have basement seating. Work is no where near completed yet.

You do seem to getting a bit obsessed with this, Irene. And you keep acting as if they promised it would be open three months ago or something, and that we should all be very concerned that it hasn't? It'll open when it opens.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Irene Swaine said:

It's our company policy to deal with all customer queries through our customer service channel.

Go back to Fantasy Island - a legitimate company selling food for public consumption should have no desire to hide such details.

3 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

You carry on trying to post so called positives and totally ignore the negatives , such as the Cambridge St Collective.

You don't care though, do you? I mean, you're never going to visit Cambridge Street et al, you're not fussed about the new projects around there or elsewhere in Sheffield, you're not really interested in it's opening date and I'd even bet some good money on you never even knowing what it's original opening date was supposed to be in the first place, before the recent delay. I think you may just be a cynic who wants to complain about everything?

Delays happen. Events occur. It's not the end of the world.

At least there is a quantifiable hold-up with CSC. Your criticism earlier today of this Fargate project is nonsense, because you've admitted yourself that you have absolutely no idea what the works entail and how long those works should normally take - so how can possibly know there have been any 'hold-ups'?

It's just something to criticise again for you, that's all. Something to pass the time I guess.

• Like 1