Coronavirus - Part Two.

59 minutes ago, tinfoilhat said:

I've heard that a prominent and famous antivaxxer has been in hospital for the last 4 days with covid.

EDIT: oh my, it's been verified!!

https://metro.co.uk/2021/08/20/right-said-fred-star-hospitalised-with-covid-but-still-refuses-vaccine-15126800/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Lol - can't remember ever being taken to hospital by ambulance and spending four nights there because I was "a little breathless".

53 minutes ago, Longcol said:

Lol - can't remember ever being taken to hospital by ambulance and spending four nights there because I was "a little breathless".

Likewise the treatment was "just" keeping his oxygen levels up...

1 hour ago, Annie Bynnol said:

What is the difference in the cost of turning down two vaccines and four days on a Covid ward and follow up?

What about personal cost to all the staff of the extra anti-social hours worked.

'Principles are cheap  excuses for not thinking' Richard Dawkins

Whats the cost of people eating too much, drinking too much, smoking and not taking regular exercise on the NHS. These people obviously don't follow the science.

Approx 15m people are unvaccinated, there are currently just over 900 people in ICU wards, some of that 900 will be vaccinated, some will be in for non covid related illnesses, if you said a ballpark of 600 people out of 15m, I'm more than ok with those odds.

I enquired about the person I know who had a blood clot after the vax yesterday via a mutual friend on Facebook messenger, they are still seriously ill in hospital after two months and have been told the ailments are life changing, very sad, she's a really nice person as is her husband, they have two teenage children.

34 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Whats the cost of people eating too much, drinking too much, smoking and not taking regular exercise on the NHS. These people obviously don't follow the science.

Approx 15m people are unvaccinated, there are currently just over 900 people in ICU wards, some of that 900 will be vaccinated, some will be in for non covid related illnesses, if you said a ballpark of 600 people out of 15m, I'm more than ok with those odds.

I enquired about the person I know who had a blood clot after the vax yesterday via a mutual friend on Facebook messenger, they are still seriously ill in hospital after two months and have been told the ailments are life changing, very sad, she's a really nice person as is her husband, they have two teenage children.

Actors.

48 minutes ago, top4718 said:

How are both of the folk with anal fissures?

You’ve a 100% success rate of knowing them.

1 hour ago, top4718 said:

Sounds more like an anti-vaxx facebook group to me,

People I know I contact directly - not via a "mutual friend" on Facebook.