Coronavirus - Part Two.

Guest makapaka
18 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

1.35 Worcester - Makka Pakka 8/1

Worth a tenner 😂

38 minutes ago, top4718 said:

I think you'll find control of a very different kind will be implemented in the next few years, you'll be part of the reason why.

Another Conspiracy Theory that we are "sleepwalking into a very bleak future" after " been led down the garden path"?

The need to be in control of people by referring  to them as being naive(x3), we are "dim", "thick", "terminally gullible", belong to an "ilk",  "wrong",  with a "dangerous obsession", "being complicit" (all in 24 hours) is a characteristic symptoms of those whose behaviour is affected by Conspiracy Theory.

If it wasn't for the fact that your views are potentially harmful, your posts would not generate so many replies.

8 minutes ago, Annie Bynnol said:

Another Conspiracy Theory that we are "sleepwalking into a very bleak future" after " been led down the garden path"?

The need to be in control of people by referring  to them as being naive(x3), we are "dim", "thick", "terminally gullible", belong to an "ilk",  "wrong",  with a "dangerous obsession", "being complicit" (all in 24 hours) is a characteristic symptoms of those whose behaviour is affected by Conspiracy Theory.

If it wasn't for the fact that your views are potentially harmful, your posts would not generate so many replies.

Explain the rise in cases in Germany .

Only time will tell if the conspiracy theories are correct, as I stated in an earlier post they've been pretty much on the money so far.

Why do you think the government is so concerned about your health and wellbeing when they never have been before, what has changed?

Edited by top4718

Guest makapaka

I’m always amazed that this whole thing is supposed to be out not having hospitals overrun - yet there is never a single mention of a plan to increase hospital capacity by the government. 

Just now, makapaka said:

I’m always amazed that this whole thing is supposed to be out not having hospitals overrun - yet there is never a single mention of a plan to increase hospital capacity by the government. 

There are many, many things that defy any semblance of logic.

3 hours ago, top4718 said:

Not at all, there are millions of deaths across the world daily, most of which are from illnesses that are not an immediate threat to me personally, this one is no different.

Well that’s a lot more reasonable than many of your previous posts which have sought to deny pandemics or that Covid 19,together with other ailments and illnesses result in millions of deaths in the world.

There would undoubtedly be many more premature deaths without the advent of vaccines for a whole host of diseases.

If the vaccines are less harmful than the disease then I would say it’s beneficial to mankind.One for malaria would be tremendous.

That is my thinking and I have little issue with your choice.

Only the disparaging comments on those who do get vaccinated backed up with spurious comments.

35 minutes ago, makapaka said:

We have a Tory government, it's a separate issue

13 minutes ago, RJRB said:

Well that’s a lot more reasonable than many of your previous posts which have sought to deny pandemics or that Covid 19,together with other ailments and illnesses result in millions of deaths in the world.

There would undoubtedly be many more premature deaths without the advent of vaccines for a whole host of diseases.

If the vaccines are less harmful than the disease then I would say it’s beneficial to mankind.One for malaria would be tremendous.

That is my thinking and I have little issue with your choice.

Only the disparaging comments on those who do get vaccinated backed up with spurious comments.

If people want to get vaccinated that's fine (it would be better if it actually worked of course) I find there's more disparaging comments towards people who have taken the choice not to.

4 minutes ago, top4718 said:

If people want to get vaccinated that's fine (it would be better if it actually worked of course) I find there's more disparaging comments towards people who have taken the choice not to.

Oh give over with the woe is me snowflakery, you and daddy have slagged off everybody who doesn't follow your line with all sorts of terms.

On the other hand speaking personally I've tried to stay clear of personal attacks, however I will point out when I think I spot a selfish attitude

24 minutes ago, melthebell said:

Oh give over with the woe is me snowflakery, you and daddy have slagged off everybody who doesn't follow your line with all sorts of terms.

On the other hand speaking personally I've tried to stay clear of personal attacks, however I will point out when I think I spot a selfish attitude

Stop lying you are making yourself look foolish. 

1 minute ago, The_DADDY said:

Stop lying you are making yourself look foolish. 

Do you really need me to go through the thread? We'll start with the easy one shall we? Sheep

Just now, melthebell said:

Do you really need me to go through the thread? We'll start with the easy one shall we? Sheep

Go through it fella. Be my guest. 

Just be sure to post all the attacks on myself and other pro freedom posters. 

You know, for balance like. 

See you in a few hours 👍