Coronavirus - Part Two.

1 minute ago, butlers said:

Now what's the saying.

Just because it does not fit your narrative does not make it a lie.

You stick to mixing gobbo and reading the Sun

Only a total moron would heed the words of a self serving politician, staggering.

Look up David Cameron/Greensill capital to see what level of scum your dealing with.

I don't mix gobbo pal I instruct others to do it, very successfully as well, we've had a cracking year.

38 minutes ago, top4718 said:

So your in denial about people getting ill/dying from the vaccine and that people are still getting ill/being hospitalised who are double jabbed - if you want to bury your head in the sand and pretend its not happening that's fine by me.

Just provide the evidence in the form of current data. 

"Not fully substantiated yet..." are your own words for a obviously tragic event which you are desperately trying to associate with your Conspiracy Theory.

5 minutes ago, Annie Bynnol said:

Just provide the evidence in the form of current data. 

"Not fully substantiated yet..." are your own words for a obviously tragic event which you are desperately trying to associate with your Conspiracy Theory.

His family are trying to get the story out but the press are calling it a "short illness" this is exactly the issues I've stated all through this thread, any negatives are being supressed if you want to believe politicians more fool you.