Coronavirus - Part Two.

Well I can't see my life changing much.  Double vaccinated with a booster due on 17th December.  All vaccinated up, all the paperwork in place.  I'll be able to go anywhere I like in the UK. 

No sympathy for those who will be moaning in the coming weeks, who chose not to be vaccinated, about having their 'human rights & liberties' curtailed. 

1 hour ago, Baron99 said:

Well I can't see my life changing much.  Double vaccinated with a booster due on 17th December.  All vaccinated up, all the paperwork in place.  I'll be able to go anywhere I like in the UK. 

No sympathy for those who will be moaning in the coming weeks, who chose not to be vaccinated, about having their 'human rights & liberties' curtailed. 

They wont be. All they need to do is get some lateral flow tests and upload a "result". A result that could be made up as the system is absolutely bonkers.

6 hours ago, Anna B said:

In other words are we allowing ourselves to be lead gently by the hand, but innevitably towards Fascism?

Sadly, I think your answer to that lies in the post below

2 hours ago, Baron99 said:

A.K.A 'I'm alright Jack'; and, an attitude very common amongst German citizens towards the Jews who were being subjected to compulsory armbands, restricted travel and other civil liberty removals.

3 hours ago, Baron99 said:

You'll be able to have your 4th vaccine in January

Good luck 👍

• SFBeca locked this topic
  • SFBeca unlocked and locked this topic