Consequences of Brexit [part 7] Read first post before posting

Message added by mort

Let me make this perfectly clear - any personal attacks will get you a suspension. The moderating team is not going to continually issue warnings. If you cannot remain civil and post within forum rules then do not bother to contribute. 

11 hours ago, Obelix said:

As noted before I'm not going to debate with you. I'm just pointing out for others where you are factually wrong.

Pointing it out is just like the conclusion the media have come to and also your opinion and maybe thats where you get the idea from. If I am factually wrong then it should be easy for you to prove it as after all you were a member and should have easy access to the relevant press report/statement. Until then what I stated stands but obviously you take the easy way out by not wanting to debate but despite that you actually still try and make out it is wrong. So prove it and if I am wrong then I will of course apologise.

2 hours ago, melthebell said:

Leave voters change mind and feel they are being used as pawns in a larger political scheme. Interesting caller

They are being used as pawns to boost the ratings of James O'Brien and LBC. You do realise that the callers are not just chosen at random.

Edited by apelike

Special advisor to the EU Vice President just stated that nationalist trends in countries that seem sceptical to the EU have subdued so significantly that there are no longer any vocal demands to leave the EU. In fact, they are expecting the EU elections to have a good result for parties that support the EU as a whole. All because Brexit is such a dog’s dinner. 

10 minutes ago, ez8004 said:

Special advisor to the EU Vice President just stated that nationalist trends in countries that seem sceptical to the EU have subdued so significantly that there are no longer any vocal demands to leave the EU. In fact, they are expecting the EU elections to have a good result for parties that support the EU as a whole. All because Brexit is such a dog’s dinner. 

It's been going down that road for some time. Italy did a complete u-turn overnight and EU approval is on the up pretty much everywhere.

The Brexit effect.

14 minutes ago, ez8004 said:

I suppose only time will tell whether this is true or not.

9 minutes ago, Magilla said:

It's been going down that road for some time. Italy did a complete u-turn overnight and EU approval is on the up pretty much everywhere.

The Brexit effect.

There is this development though https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/sep/08/italy-matteo-salvini-joins-steve-bannon-european-populist-group-movement

The US probably wants a disjointed Europe,  as a united Europe will be a rival to it.

9 hours ago, Top Cats Hat said:

Actually they are not.

Asking people how they voted provides a much more accurate result than asking people how they are going to vote.

Please could you point us towards some credible evidence that supports the above statement? 

3 minutes ago, Lex Luthor said:

Please could you point us towards some credible evidence that supports the above statement? 

Really? What about logic?

If you ask someome how they intend to vote they may be 90% sure but they can never be 100%..

If you ask someone how they did vote, unless they have a very poor memory they will know with 100% certainty.