Wednesday v Wolves 15/12/17

Sheridan1-0

Negativity is massive at Hillsborough, but we all know we have good or very good players. We all know we've been well below par in 95% of the games.

We all know we've been beaten by a good few teams who shouldn't really have been much of a threat. We all know we've thrown away point after points after points. We all know the football is awful (how is that with so many good players?) and we all know how frustrated and angry we all are with our present plight.

Why do some of us maintain any hope and continue to 'support' and in some cases, idolise 7 or 8 players who continue to do anything but do their job properly? To the best of their ability?

I know it's what we do, Love Is Blind, but strewth, I'm hanging on by a very, very, thin thread.

2-0 Wolves and resounding boos.

Edited by Hotmale 1954

we don't want karanka,but I do have a question,as wolves and swfc have the same homeland managers ,why did not carlos sign theses super players they have? he must of seen them on many occasions,take it he thought they were not good enough for our team,if so ,he made a big mistake.

To be fair that may not of been down to Carlos, the chairman has made it clear we won't break FFP rules, I'd be amazed if wolves haven't with those signings. We all know the signings since after his first season have been poor

To be fair that may not of been down to Carlos, the chairman has made it clear we won't break FFP rules, I'd be amazed if wolves haven't with those signings. We all know the signings since after his first season have been poor

If Wolves don't go up this season (this looks unlikely) they will have real problems, they've gambled and if it comes off then fine, if it doesn't..................

carlos has spent millions,were these players not available?also are the top strikers not loan players,if so theres only wages involved,but it does seem unfair if you break the rules and go up,its not a problem but if that's the case we have the money,get in a top maneger if we don't go up and buy our way out of this horrid league and get back were we deserve