Wednesday v Wolves 15/12/17

Sheridan1-0

If Wolves don't go up this season (this looks unlikely) they will have real problems, they've gambled and if it comes off then fine, if it doesn't..................

No we won't. The club have been very shrewd with the use of loans (with an option to buy) and spreading the cost of players that we have bought over the next few seasons. So our transfer spending for the season is only about £15 million (not dissimilar to yours?). We have also bought young players whose value should icrease, so reducing the danger of being left with players on big wages who we can't shift if they don't do well. So not so much of a gamble.

Having said that it looks like after the start we have made we will make some loans permanent in Jan and will strengthen again to try and finish what we have started.

carlos has spent millions,were these players not available?also are the top strikers not loan players,if so theres only wages involved,but it does seem unfair if you break the rules and go up,its not a problem but if that's the case we have the money,get in a top maneger if we don't go up and buy our way out of this horrid league and get back were we deserve

Yes he has spent a few million but Rhodes was the biggest at around 8 million, probably around 20 million plus over 2 and half year period in just transfer fees. I think one player alone cost 15 million for wolves if I remember right then theres the rest and that was all this summer. I'm not sure how the FFP works but even at the level we have spent we should be in the playoffs minimum and at least able to match wolves.

---------- Post added 12-12-2017 at 14:52 ----------

No we won't. The club have been very shrewd with the use of loans (with an option to buy) and spreading the cost of players that we have bought over the next few seasons. So our transfer spending for the season is only about £15 million (not dissimilar to yours?). We have also bought young players whose value should icrease, so reducing the danger of being left with players on big wages who we can't shift if they don't do well. So not so much of a gamble.

Having said that it looks like after the start we have made we will make some loans permanent in Jan and will strengthen again to try and finish what we have started.

You could of typed that before I put my bit:hihi: its not much different to how we did things at first, unfortunately we havent really improved the team after that

2-1 win to SWFC, the sort of game where you are not expected to win, but will.

Wouldn't surprise me.

It'd probably make me even more disillusioned and angry, if that's possible.

IF they beat Wolves and continue to impress, then great, but if they revert to drossity, then they can get to France. They're taking the Mick.

A top of the league team come to Wednesday, but who will the play?

Will it be Wolves v Lambs

I have a feeling it will be Wolves v Lions and I reckon Wednesday will come out all guns blazing and reduce Wolves to team of frightened rabbits

A big win on Friday, 5 - 0 to Wednesday

I have a feeling it will be Wolves v Lions and I reckon Wednesday will come out all guns blazing and reduce Wolves to team of frightened rabbits

I will have a pint of what your having :hihi:

Are we right to be worried about you ? Should we be concerned ?