Mind the gap it is getting BIGGER

barry-333

We're a slow team in general, never mind starting. Carlos should have freshened it up, bit of youth, a fast winger to give us a different dimension. Like Brighton had with knockaert

Forestieri still to come back which changes us but he's not particularly quick

If we don't go up this season he needs to have a major rethink for next season. Most fans will admit the team hasn't really improved from that first season.

Long way to go in a season and I'm not sure swfc and sufc will finish in top 6 at end of season

Well nothings certain is it, but the Blades, obviously, are in with a better chance than the Owls.

---------- Post added 19-11-2017 at 12:56 ----------

We'll never beat you at home. A team that celebrates in front of their kop as a group just can't be beaten

You’ll go mad you know. Let it go :hihi:

the trouble is if you end up in the play offs,its great and to win is fantastic ,BUT the problem then is whichever league you go to you are playing catch up with the other teams for players and every league is the same,but the jump to the premier league is the biggest in my opinion,so you need to be 1st or second to stand a chance of staying up.

the trouble is if you end up in the play offs,its great and to win is fantastic ,BUT the problem then is whichever league you go to you are playing catch up with the other teams for players and every league is the same,but the jump to the premier league is the biggest in my opinion,so you need to be 1st or second to stand a chance of staying up.

Huddersfield may disagree.