Mind the gap it is getting BIGGER

Don’t often agree with you fella but you’re bang on the money there :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Allegedly ...He's on a big bonus if he takes you up this year and surely the board will back him in January considering you have a real chance of reaching the Premier...

---------- Post added 21-11-2017 at 11:37 ----------

Yes your right sheri, if wilder went elsewhere, then he"d be a turncoat . wilders a blade, stay a blade chris.

Supporters being "turncoats" are bad enough....:roll:

Don’t often agree with you fella but you’re bang on the money there :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thats two united fans in a few weeks, I must be slipping :hihi:

Thats two united fans in a few weeks, I must be slipping :hihi:

That’s what happens when you take your blue tints off and see things for what they are.

Whilst I’m on one, huge respect to those from the blue side of the city who have expressed their good wishes for a speedy Couttsy recovery. The genuine red supporters would reciprocate if it were one of your players :thumbsup::thumbsup:

That’s what happens when you take your blue tints off and see things for what they are.

Whilst I’m on one, huge respect to those from the blue side of the city who have expressed their good wishes for a speedy Couttsy recovery. The genuine red supporters would reciprocate if it were one of your players :thumbsup::thumbsup:

No problem with that the lads a young sportsman and you wouldn't wish that on anybody, we could so easily be talking about a similar injury to our keeper from the same player.

enjoy the short lived happiness as class always wins in the end and the ex brickies ect will be found out soon,the Wednesdays,wolves and villa ect will shine through as its not a race its a marathon,not saying Wednesday will win the league,but at the end of the day teams that go up without classy players end up relegated,so enjoy for now,but don't say I didn't warn you utd guys.

You warned us about this league to .

---------- Post added 21-11-2017 at 12:46 ----------

At Present I cant fault Blades and there Manager , only thing id worry about if a prem club came calling for your manager if they don't go up , but my opinion I think they will be in play-offs at the very least

Please believe me when I say that I enjoy the Championship better than I would the Prem.To me the Prem is all about 4 or 5 teams the rest just make up the numbers .The prem is full of overseas players keeping out our talented youngsters who are here for mega bucks and do not care a fig for the clubs they play for.I also believe the top six dictate their terms in the way the league is run and refs seem to lean towards the elite add all the play acting which in my opinion came to this country with the foreigners and for my money you can give me the Championship anytime.I do understand the financial awards are out of this world but some how that is part of the problem which is turning our game into a rich mans sport rather than a man in the street sport.

I’m not sure Wilders the issue, much is made of his background and loyalty to Sheffield United, i’m not sure you can say the same for Alan Knill. I’d guess they’re the perfect fit as a team, what happens if they’re offered megabucks, c

hance to secure their families future

You warned us about this league to .

---------- Post added 21-11-2017 at 12:46 ----------

Please believe me when I say that I enjoy the Championship better than I would the Prem.To me the Prem is all about 4 or 5 teams the rest just make up the numbers .The prem is full of overseas players keeping out our talented youngsters who are here for mega bucks and do not care a fig for the clubs they play for.I also believe the top six dictate their terms in the way the league is run and refs seem to lean towards the elite add all the play acting which in my opinion came to this country with the foreigners and for my money you can give me the Championship anytime.I do understand the financial awards are out of this world but some how that is part of the problem which is turning our game into a rich mans sport rather than a man in the street sport.

I've been saying exactly this for a good few years and some folks think I've got two heads.

You can shove the Prem, the Championship is the highest form of 'almost proper' football you can get. It's still spoiled by money, but Hey Ho!, we're not talking Mega millions!

Edited by Hotmale 1954

I've been saying exactly this for a good few years and some folks think I've got two heads.

You can shove the Prem, the Championship is the highest form of 'almost proper' football you can get. It's still spoiled by money, but Hey Ho!, we're not talking Mega millions!

Gap narrowed!

Yep. Let's all rejoice at that news. After my initial rant, a point at Ipswich isn't all that bad.

Yep. Let's all rejoice at that news. After my initial rant, a point at Ipswich isn't all that bad.

True hots, a point at reading not bad either. and a point against a very good Bristol city side. not all doom and gloom.

Blades 3 Burton 1. More for the Owls to keep up with, nothing short of 3pts against Bristol or you will dissapear from our backward looks

egg on face comes to mind

---------- Post added 09-12-2017 at 16:49 ----------

egg on face comes to mind

counting chickens?or can you count?