Mind the gap it is getting BIGGER

barry-333

Erasing Wednesday's awful defending for Clarke's 2 goals at Hillsborough, it would have been a more acceptable 2-2 draw. 'Ripped Wednesday a new one' is so over the top as to be laughable.

An average defensive display would have prevented Duffy's goal as well, but our defence was extremely poor on the day.

The first United goal was a well worked cracker to be fair. No defence would have stopped it, but please, desist this 'men and boys' mentality.

A decent United display beat an awful Wednesday side. That's it. Nothing more than one team turned up, another didn't.

Before anyone says anything, I don't excpect Wednesday to turn up on Wednesday against Ipswich, or again at Bramall Lane in January. There's no real Brownie points for beating a team that doesn't turn up. It's pretty easy really.

Even Birmingham and Bolton can do it.

Arsenal Women as well, probably.

Edited by Hotmale 1954

Erasing Wednesday's awful defending for Clarke's 2 goals at Hillsborough, it would have been a more acceptable 2-2 draw. 'Ripped Wednesday a new one' is so over the top as to be laughable.

An average defensive display would have prevented Duffy's goal as well, but our defence was extremely poor on the day.

The first United goal was a well worked cracker to be fair. No defence would have stopped it, but please, desist this 'men and boys' mentality.

A decent United display beat an awful Wednesday side. That's it. Nothing more than one team turned up, another didn't.

Before anyone says anything, I don't excpect Wednesday to turn up tomorrow against Ipswich, or again at Bramall Lane in January. There's no real Brownie points for beating a team that doesn't turn up. It's pretty easy really.

Even Birmingham and Bolton can do it.

Arsenal Women as well, probably.[/

10/10 for effort. Unfortunately for Wednesday fans it is now a fact of very recent history, a few weeks ago really, not just a mere detail of history. The first time a Sheffield side has scored four at the others ground in the history of the derby matches. You lot have been crowing about another match for, what..almost 40 years, you’re not going to get off that easily.

To add, the manner of Duffy’s goal and United’s third, captured live on Sky to boot, was dramatic, “ winners and losers”.

Do you know I’d almost forgotten about it, there have been so many other victories ( and defeats) since.

Thanks for reminding me and giving me the opportunity

enjoy the short lived happiness as class always wins in the end and the ex brickies ect will be found out soon,the Wednesdays,wolves and villa ect will shine through as its not a race its a marathon,not saying Wednesday will win the league,but at the end of the day teams that go up without classy players end up relegated,so enjoy for now,but don't say I didn't warn you utd guys.

enjoy the short lived happiness as class always wins in the end and the ex brickies ect will be found out soon,the Wednesdays,wolves and villa ect will shine through as its not a race its a marathon,not saying Wednesday will win the league,but at the end of the day teams that go up without classy players end up relegated,so enjoy for now,but don't say I didn't warn you utd guys.

Er, we went up last season.....we're looking at relegation this season, then?

:loopy::loopy:

Where have your classy players got you ??

:hihi::hihi:

Edited by Guest

At Present I cant fault Blades and there Manager , only thing id worry about if a prem club came calling for your manager if they don't go up , but my opinion I think they will be in play-offs at the very least

You've hit the nail on the head there. Take Wilder and Knill out of Bramall Lane and you'll end up with what we had 2 years ago.

The thought of a PL club coming in for Wilder haunts me.........