Mind the gap it is getting BIGGER

Don't put predictions on here, you'll get tarred and feathered.

I have not predicted them but I think the Owls to win 3 is generous

I have not predicted them but I think the Owls to win 3 is generous

If the Owls accounts are anything as bad as people are saying, then winning at least 3 is becoming a life or death situation.

(Not seen the accounts yet, an Owl mate just texted me and said "our accounts are out...." with a sad face emoji thing)

If the Owls accounts are anything as bad as people are saying, then winning at least 3 is becoming a life or death situation.

(Not seen the accounts yet, an Owl mate just texted me and said "our accounts are out...." with a sad face emoji thing)

Why don't you get your mates to ask Pudil about em.

BTW you haven't recounted any of his eye watering stories yet, we've been waiting weeks.

Why don't you get your mates to ask Pudil about em.

BTW you haven't recounted any of his eye watering stories yet, we've been waiting weeks.

Here's a few to keep you going. By the way, as I said, as far as I know he never had any real issues with Carlos, not that I have heard, it was all about DC, who comes across as seriously clueless.

First one; Home game, Carlos giving the last minute pre match team talk, going through the line up, formation, etc., everyone listening intently, DC bursts in without knocking, with some lackey at his side, tells everyone to listen closely....lackey passes him an iPad or tablet type thing, and DC explains that his son has written a poem, to bring the team good luck, then proceeds to read it out. When finished, he hands the tablet back to the lackey, about turns, and they walk out.

Awkward silence, with players looking at each other with a "what the???" look on their face, and Carlos sort of staring at his shoes, embarrassed.

Second one; very similar to the first, (as I said, DC seems to be the issue), team talk, minutes before walking out onto the pitch, DC walks in with the lackey and the iPad and explains that his son has sent him a "suggested" line up for the game, and goes on to read out "in goal.....in defence...." etc. Carlos pretends to be making notes on the white board and says they will look into it, DC smiles, nods, walks back out, Carlos wipes the white board clean, tries to pick up where he left off with the team talk.

I'll get the details again on the silver football boots one, because I seem to think this was not DC's son, and even Carlos was laughing and joining in.

Here's a few to keep you going. By the way, as I said, as far as I know he never had any real issues with Carlos, not that I have heard, it was all about DC, who comes across as seriously clueless.

First one; Home game, Carlos giving the last minute pre match team talk, going through the line up, formation, etc., everyone listening intently, DC bursts in without knocking, with some lackey at his side, tells everyone to listen closely....lackey passes him an iPad or tablet type thing, and DC explains that his son has written a poem, to bring the team good luck, then proceeds to read it out. When finished, he hands the tablet back to the lackey, about turns, and they walk out.

Awkward silence, with players looking at each other with a "what the???" look on their face, and Carlos sort of staring at his shoes, embarrassed.

Second one; very similar to the first, (as I said, DC seems to be the issue), team talk, minutes before walking out onto the pitch, DC walks in with the lackey and the iPad and explains that his son has sent him a "suggested" line up for the game, and goes on to read out "in goal.....in defence...." etc. Carlos pretends to be making notes on the white board and says they will look into it, DC smiles, nods, walks back out, Carlos wipes the white board clean, tries to pick up where he left off with the team talk.

I'll get the details again on the silver football boots one, because I seem to think this was not DC's son, and even Carlos was laughing and joining in.

Don’t see any revelations or issues in either of those, a slightly eccentric owner having a bit of fun, no harm done.

You here stories of egotistical chairman suggesting to the manager what team to pick..... but the chairman's young son:hihi::hihi: That would be too funny.

You here stories of egotistical chairman suggesting to the manager what team to pick..... but the chairman's young son:hihi::hihi: That would be too funny.

It doesn’t say anything like that though does it.

It doesn’t say anything like that though does it.

I don't want to get in to a tedious argument with you but it says exactly that.

For a start it’s a united fan who’s posted it so if there is any truth you’d get a jaundiced view on it, his son is a huge fan of the club posts loads on social media and if this did happen would have been a bit of fun nothing more. Coming from a bloke who’s virtually every post is an attack on the Owls I’d take it with a pinch of salt anyway.

For a start it’s a united fan who’s posted it so if there is any truth you’d get a jaundiced view on it, his son is a huge fan of the club posts loads on social media and if this did happen would have been a bit of fun nothing more. Coming from a bloke who’s virtually every post is an attack on the Owls I’d take it with a pinch of salt anyway.

Nice change of tack:)

It doesn't.

Nice change of tack:)

Not at all, you refuted my first comment so I embellished it.