Jump to content

Beggars, homeless, street drinkers & drug users in Sheffield!

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Organgrinder said:

Because it is.

I know from talking to you that there are those who don't know what the truth is...  

Snipped 

 

🤣 You just can't help yourself can you 🤣

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Irene Swaine said:

Yes and given the bull dog type breeds too, a lot of them are aggressive, not helped by the boredom of being on the street all day whilst the owner begs for heroin money. 2 of them were fighting on The Moor the other daym a woman who was passing said they should be on a lead (and she was right), she was told by one of these "street people" to " **** off ", charming!

I saw one of the guys on High St had two very large dogs out of control recently.  Nothing will be done about it unless a passer by gets badly hurt though.  

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Organgrinder said:

Snipped 

Remember you said I fought in an illegal war ?

 

Unlike yourself I'm happy to concede when I may have been wrong. I mean, keyboard warriors don't make the best soldiers in the real world so the thought of you fighting in any war illegal or otherwise is clearly laughable. 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Irene Swaine said:

I don't understand why anyone who is actually homeless would get a dog. 

The thought hasn't crossed your mind at all that in some cases they had the dog before they were made homeless? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, pfifes said:

I saw one of the guys on High St had two very large dogs out of control recently.  Nothing will be done about it unless a passer by gets badly hurt though.  

Hopefully the bull dog ban coming in to force in December will see a crack down on them. We can hope. 

24 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

The thought hasn't crossed your mind at all that in some cases they had the dog before they were made homeless? 

Not really because they aren't really homeless. But yes, if I lost my home and had a dog I would give it up to a safe home/RSPCA, rather than let it sit out in the cold all day, bored whitless.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Irene Swaine said:

 

Not really because they aren't really homeless. 

Some are. Not all, as we know. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

🤣 You just can't help yourself can you 🤣

Surprise, surprise,  snips out the bit referring to him lying.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Unlike yourself I'm happy to concede when I may have been wrong. I mean, keyboard warriors don't make the best soldiers in the real world so the thought of you fighting in any war illegal or otherwise is clearly laughable. 

 

⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️

1 minute ago, Organgrinder said:

Surprise, surprise,  snips out the bit referring to him lying.

 

Surprise surprise,  no I didn't.

Clown🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Unlike yourself I'm happy to concede when I may have been wrong. I mean, keyboard warriors don't make the best soldiers in the real world so the thought of you fighting in any war illegal or otherwise is clearly laughable. 

 

You never came near conceding that you were wrong even when I proved it to you.

the laughs won't work either.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Organgrinder said:

You never came near conceding that you were wrong even when I proved it to you.

Snipped 

I said 

"Unlike yourself I'm happy to concede when I may have been wrong"

 

So where did you prove me wrong?

Link to it and I'm happy to stand by my word.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

Some are. Not all, as we know. 

In an official audit, out of 37 beggars, just 8 were found to be of no fixed abode. That is less than a quarter. The vast majority have a fixed abode. And for those 8, emergency shelter and food is available at The Salvation Army. Their problems/addictions are not my problem.

Edited by Irene Swaine
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Irene Swaine said:

In an official audit, out of 37 beggars, just 8 were found to be of no fixed abode. That is less than a quarter. The vast majority have a fixed abode. And for those 8, emergency shelter and food is available at The Salvation Army. Their problems/addictions are not my problem.

Im on about in general, not just in Sheffield. I suspect the numbers of actual genuine homeless people in other cities is higher than that percentage above.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.