Beggars, homeless, street drinkers & drug users in Sheffield!

1 hour ago, The_DADDY said:

Maybe he's worried if he snaps at you you'll take him to the vet to be euthanized 🤔

Maybe he should be.

Got to say  , if someone accuses and doesn’t back up their statement  ………

• Like 1

3 hours ago, FoxLady said:

Still waiting for longcol's response to #2630.

Must've slipped his mind.

Thought the discussion had moved on to dangerous dogs since Saturday.

7 minutes ago, Longcol said:

Thought the discussion had moved on to dangerous dogs since Saturday.

No , you ran away .

6 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

No , you ran away .

Really? On a thread I don't post often on - I made a post in the early hours of Saturday morning;

https://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/topic/434807-beggars-homeless-street-drinkers-amp-drug-users-in-sheffield/page/215/?tab=comments#comment-8747547

The response was Saturday afternoon -  14 hours later.

https://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/topic/434807-beggars-homeless-street-drinkers-amp-drug-users-in-sheffield/page/215/?tab=comments#comment-8747713

44 minutes ago, Longcol said:

Never mind all that just answer her question.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Never mind all that just answer her question.

Take it you won't mind if I take 14 hours or so to respond........................

40 minutes ago, Longcol said:

Take it you won't mind if I take 14 hours or so to respond........................

Well she’s waited three or four days so  , ok . 

Animal shelters are overwhelmed at the moment. People have been giving up their pets as they can no longer afford them, and fewer people are coming forward to rehome them for the same reason.

Every year people buy puppies as presents and come Febuary when the newness has worn off the dogs are discarded animal centres are bursting with unwanted pets please don't buy pets as Christmas presents I am a responsible dog owner and plead with people not to get them at Xmas!

1 hour ago, gaz 786 said:

Every year people buy puppies as presents and come Febuary when the newness has worn off the dogs are discarded animal centres are bursting with unwanted pets please don't buy pets as Christmas presents I am a responsible dog owner and plead with people not to get them at Xmas!

That I definitely agree with.

Plus there was a surge during covid and lockdowns of people suddenly buying pets.... now they are realising as the world has gone back to normal they're expected to get back into the offices and back free to go abroad on holidays how much of a burden having a pet is.

That I suspect is another big contributor to animal shelters being over burdened, not simply people's affordability.

Edited by ECCOnoob
  • Like 1