Rotherham vs Sheff Wed (23rd Oct)

Vaati

I thought that was a really harsh booking,he could see he was going to get steamrollered so pulled out,and saved himself a possible serious injury (considering thats his dodgy knee) and the ref (who i thought was very good btw) read it wrong.

Thought Hutch was OUTSTANDING,just selfless graft in the name of the team,gets better everytime i see him,no wonder Mouriniho rated the lad.

Got to agree with Hutch stan,having played the game when a guy comes over with his leg high you have a tendancy to go over the expected leg,as the Rotherham player pulled out it was made to look worse,the midfield were all class and graft and the late goal flattered the Millers though its given me 6 points.

Fair assesment top. Pudil is a worry for me too. Loved the attitude the whole game - I feel the goals will come for Bannan- Banana shot (but then I thought they would for Stevie May :gag:)

Funky - that was class the way the two went over the hoardings - Mel - can you find that clip for those who missed it please? Foristieri wasn't giving his shirt up was he? :D I think he may have stopped crying about leaving Watford now. Hutch let himself down again - the dive was awful - I hate cheating and I hope he gets fined by CC for it.

Overall - I am satisfied with the night though UTO!

Alison - I thought you were going to really run away with the points for a while there! :o All very interesting - looking forward to seeing tomorrow's results and see who is where in SO's (it's his now) predictions league.

no but i found this one ;)

---------- Post added 24-10-2015 at 10:23 ----------

Just wish Bannan was a better finisher,as he could easily had a hat-trick last night,he is a super battler and trier,Joao was crying last night in the dug out after being brought off as the Sky cameras kept a close eye on in having been it by McGuire then brought off

the commentators kept saying his tooth had come out?

Well done guys ye finally clicking into gear my stepson is well impressed with the set up and situation now.

He said 40/1 to go up l think that's worth a pop don't ye think.

Be passing us soon just hope we can start getting points again need to good performance against wolves today.

---------- Post added 24-10-2015 at 11:04 ----------

Oh nice touch from the Boro there going to light up old Trafford with there mobiles in support of the 2000 steel workers that lost there jobs on Teesside couple of weeks ago. So hopefully 10.000 lights will appear should be some sight !!

Sad times again for the steel industry

Cameron makes me sick did nothing to help cheaper getting steel from abroad

So 10mins in the lights will show.

Edited by Mooks

Got to agree with Hutch stan,having played the game when a guy comes over with his leg high you have a tendancy to go over the expected leg,as the Rotherham player pulled out it was made to look worse,the midfield were all class and graft and the late goal flattered the Millers though its given me 6 points.

Gave them a good cheer for each of us pal resulting in a goal a piece for us , and like

you say the 2 - 1 scoreline flattered them :thumbsup:

Cheers Funky :D I love how they bounced back up and were smiling - glad to see they weren't hurt.

Nice clip Mel :) Looked like no trouble at all just lots of singing - apart from the smoke/flares - I don't care for them much at all.

flares? :suspect:

didnt think it was a 1970s clip Oo

:help::hihi: