Rotherham vs Sheff Wed (23rd Oct)

Vaati

It'll be interesting to see how long it takes for the first "we can concentrate on the league" or "we only put out our reserves" comments to come tomorrow, if Arsenal take it seriously... :)

We have already done that:hihi: concentrate .

Why would there be comments like that, we are not expected to win this game and even CC says we only have a 10% chance, whatever happens theres no shame in losing to one of this countrys greatest teams, I'll be on here late on tomorrow win or lose.

:o

To me, that's a sign of a pretty poor manager to effectively write-off your chances and undermine team confidence before a ball has even been kicked.

But I suppose that's one difference between a manager and a head-coach... :roll:

To me, that's a sign of a pretty poor manager to effectively write-off your chances and undermine team confidence before a ball has even been kicked.

But I suppose that's one difference between a manager and a head-coach... :roll:

A pretty poor manager thats unbeaten in 8 games with a fantastic team spirit and who's rightly focusing on the league campaign, perhaps Adkins should buy his book :hihi:

Pretty Poor Manager you say......:hihi::hihi::hihi:

What was the score again..?...:thumbsup:

[/b]

Pretty Poor Manager you say......:hihi::hihi::hihi:

What was the score again..?...:thumbsup:

:hihi:

I still think that a professional manager should not publicly say that he didn't rate his teams chances... (unless he had a few bob on them of course ;))

... but there's no denying that he appears to be a decent head coach.

I still think that a professional manager should not publicly say that he didn't rate his teams chances... (unless he had a few bob on them of course ;))

You could also say he's being honest and a realist. We were the underdogs and their reserves prolly worth more than our club

Reverse Psychology is what it is called ...didnt do Alex Ferguson much harm did it..