Rotherham vs Sheff Wed (23rd Oct)

Vaati

millers are a very poor team.i fear the worse for our near close neighbours

Just go & look how your prediction went on tonights result.:suspect:

A bit like your comedy approach mmmmmmmm

Not verrrrry goooood.. YAWAYA.:hihi:

Are you G R E E N with envy no surely not

Edited by owl.66

Don't know what some of you are on ,the quality of football from Wednesday is summat the blades can only dream about ,fantastic work rate aswell,we totally outclassed Rotherham and 2.1 flattered the millers ,onwards and upwards.

I agree.

In all honesty even taking the result out of it the way we played and our fighting spirit is something I have not seen from us for a long time.

Well happy at the moment. Hard working, quality, great attitudes, togetherness, spirit............. all you need, and the best we can expect. Have we got enough quality?

I wouldn't rule us out.

Should have been 5 or 6 tonight, so not that disappointed my 3-1 prediction went belly up.

Well done Wednesday!:thumbsup:

Not a classic but a good hard working performance in a derby where owt can happen, we started to click towards the end of the 1st half and got our just rewards in the second, special mention to Bannan (the goals coming lad don't worry), Forestieri and Lee and despite the inevitable card Hutch was brilliant, thought Pudil looked iffy on occasions tonight but the team spirit and endeavour shone through for all to see, Carlos showed himslef to be a real gent in his pitchside interview at the end, great stuff.

Edited by top4718

If Bannan could score hed be in double figures by now,guess thats why we got him for free :hihi:

Wednesday cranked it up a gear 2nd half and were far too good,sublime at times,had BB hit the target a few times it could have been 6.

Forestieri was class once more,to think Leeds pulled out of signing him due to his attitude,although he was pretty poor down at qpr along with McGugan on tuesday,he was a handfull allnight tonight.

Still early days for readfern,they have some good lads,just lack some belief,cant be all that bad if they won at Brum,but lots of work to do.

Fair assesment top. Pudil is a worry for me too. Loved the attitude the whole game - I feel the goals will come for Bannan- Banana shot (but then I thought they would for Stevie May :gag:)

Funky - that was class the way the two went over the hoardings - Mel - can you find that clip for those who missed it please? Foristieri wasn't giving his shirt up was he? :D I think he may have stopped crying about leaving Watford now. Hutch let himself down again - the dive was awful - I hate cheating and I hope he gets fined by CC for it.

Overall - I am satisfied with the night though UTO!

Alison - I thought you were going to really run away with the points for a while there! :o All very interesting - looking forward to seeing tomorrow's results and see who is where in SO's (it's his now) predictions league.

Hutch let himself down again - the dive was awful - I hate cheating and I hope he gets fined by CC for it.

I thought that was a really harsh booking,he could see he was going to get steamrollered so pulled out,and saved himself a possible serious injury (considering thats his dodgy knee) and the ref (who i thought was very good btw) read it wrong.

Thought Hutch was OUTSTANDING,just selfless graft in the name of the team,gets better everytime i see him,no wonder Mouriniho rated the lad.

I thought that was a really harsh booking,he could see he was going to get steamrollered so pulled out,and saved himself a possible serious injury (considering thats his dodgy knee) and the ref (who i thought was very good btw) read it wrong.

Thought Hutch was OUTSTANDING,just selfless graft in the name of the team,gets better everytime i see him,no wonder Mouriniho rated the lad.

I don't mind him normally - I like his passion and tenacity but it looked very much like he dived to me - I will try and get to watch it again (MEL???) but for now we will have to agree to differ. Hope I am wrong as I like your slant on it ;)