Man spotted taking photos of children graves park

jbauto

Guess what, that's exactly what i would have done

And in doing so all you would achieve is to transfer your paranoia to your kids. That would do them more harm than being photographed.

What paranoia is that?

It's a simple choice, do i allow someone to take photographs of my child or not.

Just because i choose not to, does not make me or anyone else paranoid.

Edited by esme
Quote tags

What paranoia is that?

It's a simple choice, do i allow someone to take photographs of my child or not.

Paranoia "baseless or excessive suspicion of the motives of others"....

Edited by esme
quote tags

Well,seeing as you are supporting someone who was worried about the motives of someone photographing their child,it seems fair to assume that you have similar concerns.

Fact is,whether you like it or not,you can't stop them from taking photographs and bundling them up and running for the hills is likely to upset them more.

Make sure you keep them well covered when walking down the street,visiting Meadohall,going in shops,eating in restaurants,going on the bus,waiting in airports..............

What paranoia is that?

You seem to be working on the assumption that you can prevent them. All you can do is remove your child, which will endenger a culture of paranoia in your child.

Three weekends ago my Scouts built a series of survival camps in the woods behind the Scout hut. I was there lending a hand, showing them how to gut pheasants and trap rabbits. We had the police arrive no less than three times because walkers had phoned up concerned that someone was "fooling around with kids in the woods." Does't matter it was an organised camp, doesnt matter there were two Leaders there actually in uniform, it was something they didn't understand and because we were blokes, we obviously must be kiddie fiddling.

That level of paranoia is damaging. It makes the kids think they are doing something wrong. It makes them much less independant and unable to think for themselves and act independantly when they need to. It makes the landowners less likley to allow it in future. It annoys the leaders. It wastes police time. Every single one of those people who called the police acted to damage in some small way the development of the kids they thought they were helping.

One of them after the police had left came and said it was disgusting what I was doing and getting away with and he'd come back and sort me out later on. That was further damaging to the kids. Sadly for him he did it in earshot of a reliable witness. The police had a long chat with him and he ungraciously accepted a caution for a public order offence late that evening.

Be careful of your paranoia. It may get you into trouble. It certainly won't help your child.

Edited by Obelix
quote tags

I was filming a scene in Sheffield, maybe 50 yards from some parked cars. As I walked passed them after, a man rolled down his window and asked why I was videoing him. I explained my reasons, I was making

Fantastic video really enjoyed watching it, thanks

Edited by esme
quote tags

What paranoia is that?

In a public place you have no choice to stop anyone going about their lawful business.

Edited by esme
quote tags