Man spotted taking photos of children graves park

jbauto

I'm not sure that there was any mention of intimidation

Simply asked him what he what taking photos off and replied In a defensive manner. .snow scenes...

So I said in that case you won't mind showing me then...got very defensive and ran off.....

Sounds like a reasonable request to me.

Why the hell should he have to show OP his photos?

What if the fears are genuine and the photographer has a child in winter clothes fetish? We must find and destroy them.

Yes.... I read a article of a peodophile ring working across Europe and based in graves park toilets... There called "The wooly hat and wellies gang"

Some of them even have a fettish for gloves would you believe!...especially the ones that have sting through the arms so the don't get dropped.

A very sinister group I must say.

Also the OP did say that he challenged the individual who refused to show the picture he had taken. If I had taken a picture of a winter scene I would have happily shown the op. As I have nothing to hide and would be proud of my work.

That rather depends on how the OP asked to see the photo...

"So I said in that case you won't mind showing me then..." - clearly looking for something wrong

"Exactly you would apologise and show the person... I would.. " - what has the OP to apologise for?

"Children have to be without clothes??

What a stupid thing to write!!! You muppet!!! " - because this sort of behvaiour isn't at all going to upset people doing nothing wrong...

Someone being demanding and gobby cames up and demands to see my pictures will get very short shrift. You can generally spot them and the last thing you want to do is let them get close to the camera as they have a tendancy to want to grab and smash it.

If you don't want someone taking a photo that may or may not include your child then fine, but no doubt you went full white van man daily mail reader chav mode, assuming he was a peado. Probably scared him half to death, that's a horrible accusation to have directed your way.

Then you come on here and expect some sort of mob fury, luckily most people have more sense than you.

I agree with the op, why would taking photos of my child be of interest to any other than his/her own parents. If its press or someone working on behalf of graves park then they would have a card to support what they are doing. In schools, they have to have signed consent off parents to protect their child. If a parent does not want their child photographed and the consent form does not get signed, then a great amount of preparation has to be put in to ensure that child is not in any photographs. this is incase the family has had to leave an area for fear of violence or abduction of the child and there are real genuine cases out there. Now, if this photographer has took a picture of a child and used it to publicise the park and then printed photos in a public advert stating that the pictures were taken in graves park, then, this could be putting a child at risk. Some sick person who the family are trying to keep away from would go out of their way to try to get to this child, hanging around this park on the off chance that this child would be taken there again and this DOES happen, i m sad to say.

Notice that there is no objection to the obscene levels of intrusion by anti-privacy cameras (sometimes called security or cctv) How do you know what the spies are thinking as they record images of you and your children ?

How can you compare CCTV, which not only has a legitimate purpose (and in some cases are their for our protection) with a random person with a camera??

That rather depends on how the OP asked to see the photo...

"So I said in that case you won't mind showing me then..." - clearly looking for something wrong

"Exactly you would apologise and show the person... I would.. " - what has the OP to apologise for?

"Children have to be without clothes??

What a stupid thing to write!!! You muppet!!! " - because this sort of behvaiour isn't at all going to upset people doing nothing wrong...

Someone being demanding and gobby cames up and demands to see my pictures will get very short shrift. You can generally spot them and the last thing you want to do is let them get close to the camera as they have a tendancy to want to grab and smash it.

An explanation is all that is required but demanding to be shown his photo's is in my mind imtimidation! The look, the voice and the confidence in pulling this demand off. No wonder he made a quick exit.

I would have stood my ground and let the police come too. They would have been told where to go and put their truncheon as well.

I have no time for gob****es!