Julie Dore - wasting your money to protect it

Then the majority deserve what they get, that's the result of their lunacy.

The majority seems happy with what it's got. They're obviously not bothered that the far right aren't getting what it wants instead. It's called democracy and is a British tradition. I find it strange that those most likely to claim to be patriotic don't like our tradition of democracy.

The majority seems happy with what it's got. They're obviously not bothered that the far right aren't getting what it wants instead. It's called democracy and is a British tradition. I find it strange that those most likely to claim to be patriotic don't like our tradition of democracy.

Who mentioned the far right, are you getting in a tiz, or is it that you just like frothing at the mouth against them, you may need help fella.

The majority seems happy with what it's got.
The labour party is letting itself and this city down with the people that are representing it.

They're obviously not bothered that the far right aren't getting what it wants instead. It's called democracy and is a British tradition. I find it strange that those most likely to claim to be patriotic don't like our tradition of democracy.
What are you waffling on about:roll:

The labour party is letting itself and this city down with the people that are representing it.

What are you waffling on about:roll:

I'm afraid he's never skipped down the road holding hands with democracy, he's got a fetish with Nick Griffin.

I think much of this relates to the blinkered, insular view that some Sheffielders have.

They're happy in their rut because the city provides just what they need - we've seen this in the threads about the city centre shops, and the arguments about "We don't want an IKEA", "We don't want a Harvey Nicks or skyscrapers", when in reality THEY don't and bugger anyone else.

But some people want more, and they're having to go elsewhere to get it. And if you dare to mention how better another city is doing you get attacked by Unisol (although its funny how he only goes for me and won't attack and Sheffield based posters criticising the city).

Sheffield is going backwards, and that IS purely down to the council. They try and blame Government cuts, they try and blame Hammerson for the farce that is Severnstone , but the reality is the council make the decisions concerning the citys future, and the simple truth is they have made bad decision after bad decision ,and the buck must stop with them.

Your views of the Sheffield people you think are being let down are already well represented from this post of yours last year;

Sheffield is full of cheap people. Simple as that.

I don't think the council shares your hatred for Sheffield's population.

---------- Post added 01-02-2013 at 11:50 ----------

I'm afraid he's never skipped down the road holding hands with democracy, he's got a fetish with Nick Griffin.

At least I don't share Nick Griffin's politics, Peter.

Your views of the Sheffield people you think are being let down are already well represented from this post of yours last year;

I don't think the council shares your hatred for Sheffield's population.

---------- Post added 01-02-2013 at 11:50 ----------

At least I don't share Nick Griffin's politics, Peter.

I don't share anyone's. what's with the Peter?

I don't share anyone's. what's with the Peter?

Looking at the 2 most recent pages of your posts over the last 10-11 days, most have been slagging off Islam, slagging off immigration, sticking up for the BNP, slagging off the Labour council, etc. It's obvious what your politics are. You're on the far right.

Isn't retep Peter backwards?