SWFC Civic Reception

Shame you couldn't take your litter home, Sheffield city centre looked shocking after you had left. Shame on the fans who seem to think its ok to leave it in squalor:(

What do you expect when their ground looks the same

oooh how bitter :hihi::hihi::hihi: were all Wednesday arn't we! :hihi:

Just remind me again, which ground was picked for potentialy hosting World cup games?

Was loving Harry Gration with the blue tie on having a laugh, he is a secret Wednesdayite after all.

Was loving Harry Gration with the blue tie on having a laugh, he is a secret Wednesdayite after all.

Did you see his big smile when we all started singing we all hate Leeds scum :hihi:

Yes very funny, the same as Wilson is a Wednesdayite, very good, and Liam Palmer smokes marijuana, reminiscent of the old Carlton Palmer song.

I think only united care about this? so what, cringeworthy is a manager who is appealing against a two footed foul that was a blatant red card.

It was a great evening for all Owls, really enjoyed it. even the great british summer weather couldn't put a dampner on it. :P

United have decided not to appeal and I don't think they ever were really going to. It was all bluster on DW's part.

My mother in law was on look north lol and my lad got took into the the town hall and all the players signed his shirt, he's chuffed..

Dont let him stick it on e.bay could be worth summat in years to come,bet he was well happy with that.:)

Dont let him stick it on e.bay could be worth summat in years to come,bet he was well happy with that.:)

Defo m8 it's going in a frame.

My mother in law was on look north lol and my lad got took into the the town hall and all the players signed his shirt, he's chuffed..

I hope tha give 'im a good hiding Corks,for ruining his shirt:hihi::hihi::hihi:

These guys are laughing all the way to the bank, and lets be right the have been promoted TO WHAT WAS DIVISION 2 :loopy:

Milan Mandarin wants promotion to premier league, yeah right he wants the cash. Did he not used to support and manage portsmaf before coming to owls?

These guys are laughing all the way to the bank, and lets be right the have been promoted TO WHAT WAS DIVISION 2 :loopy:

Milan Mandarin wants promotion to premier league, yeah right he wants the cash. Did he not used to support and manage portsmaf before coming to owls?

Dont think he managed or supported mate!

And where is Portsmaf, Wales?