SWFC Civic Reception

These guys are laughing all the way to the bank, and lets be right the have been promoted TO WHAT WAS DIVISION 2 :loopy:

Milan Mandarin wants promotion to premier league, yeah right he wants the cash. Did he not used to support and manage portsmaf before coming to owls?

If milan wants to get us in the prem and then sell us,so whats the problem.

I hope tha give 'im a good hiding Corks,for ruining his shirt:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Lmao m8 gonna have to get him some new clobber now he's a short down dear do these bin lids... :hihi:

If milan wants to get us in the prem and then sell us,so whats the problem.

Hes laughin all the way to the bank, he got portsmaf into the premier made loads of cash and then jumped ship when the ship ran into some rocks and began to sink, in effect got into a life boat and gave the rods to the portsmaf fans who were standing in the stands watching him in a lifeboat

Hes in it for the money and so are the players I bet you now that if one of owlses top players got an offer to play for man united at £4000000 a week they would be off like a shot, do you think they want to play for wensdy?

No of corse not

Edited by billy_bob

Good idea to have the big video screens there. Shame to read in the Star that we can't manage these for the olympics.

Mind you the screen by the Calendar van seemed to have a fault. Kept changing to a film about big lorries.

I think only united care about this? so what, cringeworthy is a manager who is appealing against a two footed foul that was a blatant red card.

It was a great evening for all Owls, really enjoyed it. even the great british summer weather couldn't put a dampner on it. :P

Appealing isn't cringeworthy, it's pointless.

The trophy is cringeworthy, whether you like it or not.

Just as it was when we got our shield in '06

Hes laughin all the way to the bank, he got portsmaf into the premier made loads of cash and then jumped ship when the ship ran into some rocks and began to sink, in effect got into a life boat and gave the rods to the portsmaf fans who were standing in the stands watching him in a lifeboat

Hes in it for the money and so are the players I bet you now that if one of owlses top players got an offer to play for man united at £4000000 a week they would be off like a shot, do you think they want to play for wensdy?

No of corse not

I do sort of agree with you regarding they play for the money,but that more or less applys to any footballer or indeed anybody who goes to work.

I think only united care about this? so what, cringeworthy is a manager who is appealing against a two footed foul that was a blatant red card.

It was a great evening for all Owls, really enjoyed it. even the great british summer weather couldn't put a dampner on it. :P

Absolute barrel of laughs i bet

Club mascots Ozzie and Barney the owls and the SWFC band will be on hand to entertain the crowd. :hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

15,000 expected to celebrate getting out of League 1

We are supposed to be in a time of austerity where Sheffield City Council are supposed to be making cut after cut. Yet somehow they find the money to hold a civic reception (and its policing and cleanup costs) for a team that comes SECOND.

Anyway, enjoy it while it lasts. We will be back at Hillsborough soon to take 3 more points.

Guest sibon
W

Anyway, enjoy it while it lasts. We will be back at Hillsborough soon to take 3 more points.

Will you bring any fans this time?

Or try to play football?

We are supposed to be in a time of austerity where Sheffield City Council are supposed to be making cut after cut. Yet somehow they find the money to hold a civic reception (and its policing and cleanup costs) for a team that comes SECOND.

austerity.....we don't know what it means...co-op bunging us 20 million...council giving us a freebie and cleaning up after us...this certainly is our city...:hihi::hihi:

still beats that cess-pit....called london

What do you expect when their ground looks the same

Maybe we should wrap the town hall in cheap cladding - would that look better for you?