SWFC Civic Reception

But we weren't celebrating getting second.

We were celebrating primarily the same as you - moving from the competitions third tier to its second tier.

But we were celebrating actually winning summat. It is called getting first place. What exactly did Sheffield Wednesday win?

But we were celebrating actually winning summat. It is called getting first place. What exactly did Sheffield Wednesday win?

Promotion.

I suppose if you think the total population of Sheffield is 150,004 or there abouts your post is correct.

Who are "they"

No, it's based on the fact that there are roughly twice as many Owls as blades. :thumbsup:

And they are everyone, everywhere.

Exeter fans : "They're bigger than you, they're bigger than you, Sheffield Wednesday, they're bigger than you"

Do you have a problem with Sheffield Wednesday winning promotion? Which Charlton forums do you frequent to celebrate your success with other Charlton fans?

Promotion.

How can you celebrate coming SECOND? WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS - 101 points. Sheffield who??

Do you have a problem with Sheffield Wednesday winning promotion? Which Charlton forums do you frequent to celebrate your success with other Charlton fans?

The biggest claim to fame Charlton have is being called 'Charlton Nil' by Jim Davidson! :hihi:

How can you celebrate coming SECOND? WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS - 101 points. Sheffield who??

Congratulations. So which Charlton forums do you go on to talk about Charlton.

We're not celebrating coming second, We are celebrating winning promotion.

Look, quite clearly your wind up attempt isn't working. You need some grounds for it first - some relevance.

You seem to think you can mock us for celebrating second, when we aren't celebrating that.

If you are going to try a wind up, at least get your facts right, or you look a bit of a mug.

Horses for courses mate, not everyone likes the same things.

As for you not seeing one minute of Olympics well there were owls bouncing and singing in town last night who had not seen one minute of football at hillsborough this season.

Well done to Wednesday they deserved it and good luck to United in the play offs maybe the weather will be kinder for their fans.

Did you ask them all if they'd been to Hillsborough this season?

If I'd been there last night, so would my granddaughter. She's not been to Hillsborough this season.

Is that such a problem to you? I'll let her know how jealous and vindictive some people can be, if it is. I'll tell her only people who ever go to football matches can smile, cheer, clap, sing, or gloat.

You remind me of someone else who used to be on this forum, but I can't think who. Your posting styles are very similar.

Maybe other members could tell me.

Edited by Hotmale 1954

We're not celebrating coming second, We are celebrating winning promotion.

Look, quite clearly your wind up attempt isn't working. You need some grounds for it first - some relevance.

You seem to think you can mock us for celebrating second, when we aren't celebrating that.

If you are going to try a wind up, at least get your facts right, or you look a bit of a mug.

I fail to see why he is telling us Charlton won the league? what does he expect sheffielders to do? jump up and down :hihi::hihi:

Not even to see a woman called Jessica run round a track, jump a few times and throw a few things during a couple of days?

I wouldn't watch her if she was running round in my back garden.

After saying that, I hope she enjoys herself, and is successful in what she competes in. She seems like a nice lass.

Promotion.

Well answered to a silly question !