Big Brother 10 Megathread

Im backing the space hopper to win after Charlie throw it out of the pool today and it hit Lisa on the head :hihi:

:hihi: brilliant shot - meant or not?:hihi:

Then why click on a thread about it?

Ego?

This happens a lot in some cases a person will do it to show he's superior:rolleyes:

I would like David to win, I know he is not perfect but from the few who are left, I would say he is one of the most honest, and he is quite entertaining unlike Lisa, Rodrigo and Sophie who are all very dull.

I used to want Siavash to win but not anymore, he has gone a bit funny and he was the one who started not nominating.

I am not sure about Charlie, he can be quite entertaining but I have seen a side to him I don't like when he gets into an argument with someone.

Did you not see David on golden balls? when he was on he seem like a honest bloke, and i thought he would share his money and i liked him on the show, untill the end he talked the other person to share the prize only for him steal the money for himself he looked so smug about it, even i fell for what he said and thought he would share. I know that is what the game is about too, but he showed then he was trusting, and i see its the same in BB house he showing the same signs to stay in to win even thou he saying he dont mind if he dont, never did like him from when i seen him enter the house, hope he goes tonight.

Did you not see David on golden balls? when he was on he seem like a honest bloke, and i thought he would share his money and i liked him on the show, untill the end he talked the other person to share the prize only for him steal the money for himself he looked so smug about it, even i fell for what he said and thought he would share. I know that is what the game is about too, but he showed then he was trusting, and i see its the same in BB house he showing the same signs to stay in to win even thou he saying he dont mind if he dont, never did like him from when i seen him enter the house, hope he goes tonight.

I wish I had seen this - can anybody provide me with a link?

I'd like to know how much he won:D

Dont know if its shown on youtube, only place i can think of you looking. It was doing my head in for a week where i seen him before, then it was not till one of my friends looked on the BB web page and it said he been on the show.

Lisa evicted, thank god for that... Although would have been good for David to have been booted out as well!

Glad Lisa went, as long as David and Siavash go next I dont care too much who wins, although Sophie would be best winner

What an absolutly crap interview by Divina is she scared of her not one mention of her treatment of Freddie which is what most people will remember her for. Hopefully BBLB will give her a hard time but as Im typing this Diviva is sticking up for her:loopy: