Big Brother 10 Megathread

lozzeratm

All those slagging Bea off.. She's known all over Ibiza don't you know and how funny was it when she said: 'I know I would have been the best at Etiquette' Like hell . .. :loopy:

Dogface saying: 'What is Eliquette?' lol!

Freddie is getting his just desserts for letching after Bea but I must admit, she is good at backstabbing, which is why he fell for it. Thought Marcus was good about putting Bea in her place when she again tried to start more trouble by talking behind Halfwit's back to him.

It has been interesting how both Noirin & Isaac said they split up 8months ago & the first time they saw each other was when they were re-united in the BB house. Not so sure about that; Whoever said the truth is out there it is on Facebook were not lying! On her Facebook pictures it shows her & Isaac in New York in April of this year! BB9 Started the first week of June.

WHAT LIARS! Isaac is well know is Australia & America because of his reality thing he did with MTV which she appeared in. My guess is that BB producers & them set the whole friggin thing up! Is this how low reality tv will scrub down too to pull in viewers? Where is the reality in the programme when it is a set up.

That rant by Bea was a classic....had to watch that..

how she can cry for 30 mins without a tear was great....silly cow!!

She was shocked cos marcus said 4 million would hate her...how right he is...haha

yeh I noticed that - crocodile tears. I liked her when she first went in - i don't now. I think she's pathetic and embarrassing the way she is carrying on