Big Brother 10 Megathread

lozzeratm

That "crying" session was pure comedy gold, especially when Freddie chipped in as well! She sits there, slagging off Freddie to one of his friends then gets "upset" because Marcus tells her the truth?? Ridiculous. The sad thing is that I know some women who are JUST like her.

Bea is a petulant child who is used to being the leader of the pack. Kudos to Marcus last night for putting her in her place. I wish Big Brother would play some of her comments through the house so people can hear what a nasty piece of work she really is. I liked her at first but now she is just saying horrible things again shown when she started using Big Brother as a bitching sounding board being horrible about Marcus! I really want Big Brother to play it all back to her so as I genuinely don't think she even realises what she is like!

She has a habit of saying horrible things then someone says yes but Bea look at your own behaviour and then she gets all upset! Horrible woman!

I'm now for Roddy to win... how brilliant was he yesterday? He's a genuinely nice guy backing him all the way. I still like Charlie but he's not been entertaining enough recently.

I hope they do a Jon Tickle on Freddie tonight tbh... send him out, show him what Bea et al has been saying and then send him back in with proof of her scheming!

Bea is a petulant child who is used to being the leader of the pack. Kudos to Marcus last night for putting her in her place. I wish Big Brother would play some of her comments through the house so people can hear what a nasty piece of work she really is. I liked her at first but now she is just saying horrible things again shown when she started using Big Brother as a bitching sounding board being horrible about Marcus! I really want Big Brother to play it all back to her so as I genuinely don't think she even realises what she is like!

She has a habit of saying horrible things then someone says yes but Bea look at your own behaviour and then she gets all upset! Horrible woman!

I'm now for Roddy to win... how brilliant was he yesterday? He's a genuinely nice guy backing him all the way. I still like Charlie but he's not been entertaining enough recently.

I hope they do a Jon Tickle on Freddie tonight tbh... send him out, show him what Bea et al has been saying and then send him back in with proof of her scheming!

I hope they do the same, but with Marcus. Freddie won't really say much to her face, but if Marcus knew what she'd said about him behind his back he would rip her to shreds.... And that would be worth watching!

GET BEA OUT! She's embarrasingly cringeworthy, horrible, nasty piece of work and damn ugly to boot. Fake, fake woman.

Thought Freddie coming out of bed and saying 'don't give it out if you can't take it' was pure class! :hihi::hihi::hihi:

So much crying and not a single tear, she did contort her face into a thousand shapes to try and force abit out but it wasn't happening hahaha!

GET BEA OUT! She's embarrasingly cringeworthy, horrible, nasty piece of work and damn ugly to boot. Fake, fake woman.

Thought Freddie coming out of bed and saying 'don't give it out if you can't take it' was pure class! :hihi::hihi::hihi:

So much crying and not a single tear, she did contort her face into a thousand shapes to try and force abit out but it wasn't happening hahaha!

I think she is the new phil cool :hihi:

http://properblog.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/phil-cool.jpg

Goddd that woman is a bloody pain. She makes out to be such a victim but half the time the housemates have to tiptoe round her as to not upset her! So when Marcus said one thing to her, and I don't even think he raised his voice, she burst into tears and called him a bully! what a horrible, horrible waste of air. When she first went in I thought she would be a happy go lucky hippy - how wrong I was.

Poor Roddy though, he looked gutted, then to get a letter intended as a prize which said "you can't meet the queen" must have been the icing on the cake! I thought he was going to react really badly to it but he was fantastic. He has also gone up in my books.

Want either him or siavash to win!

Not one tear- and as for all the fake sobs....an Oscar to her !! ! She started it by being horrible about Freddie...calling him names and being evil about him in the diary room, then calling him to Marcus - who she knows is his friend, and expecting him to agree with her, i wish Marcus could be more articulate though - I would have ripped her to shreds about her double standards !!!

Freddie to go tonight , i think he couldn't take another week without Marcus' support, and it would be brill to see Marcus stuck in there for another week hehehe.

Siavash to win ..yummy !

Edited by Fibutton