Big Brother 10 Megathread

lozzeratm

Yes it was a nice contrast to what had been going on all week, they both seem to have mellowed or realised that the public have noticed there are people worse than them to vote out.;)

Yes .....Bea, I used to like her but shes turned out to be such a horrible person! As Marcus said " Don't give it if you can't take it !" never a truer word spoken in this case :)

Yes .....Bea, I used to like her but shes turned out to be such a horrible person! As Marcus said " Don't give it if you can't take it !" never a truer word spoken in this case :)

I liked her at first, when she declined to get Halfwit and Dogface nominated, if she can get away with she will bully to get her own way.

I think Lisa (and David now) are aware of her tactics, hence the tea escapade when Bea told David to put it in Lisas drawer, knowing Lisa would get the blame - Lisa saw through it and told David not to get involved with anything she suggested anymore..........a wise woman indeed . :)

I think Lisa (and David now) are aware of her tactics, hence the tea escapade when Bea told David to put it in Lisas drawer, knowing Lisa would get the blame - Lisa saw through it and told David not to get involved with anything she suggested anymore..........a wise woman indeed . :)

Missed that thought it doesn't surprise me, Lisa is usually right

Bea and Charlie had a spat (literally) last night they were fooling around in the bedroom when Charlie went and got a mouth full of water and spat it in Bea's face wetting her hair,top and bed. Of course she kicked off (rightly so the dirty pig) he claimed it was just a joke AGAIN!!! and from what I saw the dirty cow didnt even go and wash the water off she just wiped herself with a towel:gag:

Bea and Charlie had a spat (literally) last night they were fooling around in the bedroom when Charlie went and got a mouth full of water and spat it in Bea's face wetting her hair,top and bed. Of course she kicked off (rightly so the dirty pig) he claimed it was just a joke AGAIN!!! and from what I saw the dirty cow didnt even go and wash the water off she just wiped herself with a towel:gag:

I expect he hasn't realised that's put an end to him winning:rolleyes:

I couldn't stop laughing watching Rodrigo doing the word task - he got less in his first language than he did in English! Bless. He is getting funnier and funnier but why does he always lose his temper at bedtime??