Big Brother 10 Megathread

lozzeratm

Re Bea shes a typical victim/bully i've been snooping on the digital spy forum and allegedly shes like this out of the house too and apparently falls out with everyone.

I feel for her she's obviously a little bit sick.

I think there must be something wrong with her mentally. To not see where she is going wrong is rather worrying. When she first came in I really liked her, but can now see why she got the sack from every job.

I just wish someone would tell Lisa and David what she has been saying about them

That woman is such a lier when Rodrigo hit that space hopper it bearly touched her so then she goes running to Lisa and David saying it cracked something in her wrist. Hope they are starting to open their eyes to her, Lisa's not daft and David is sh**ting himself after BB pulled him up about the tea.

That woman is such a lier when Rodrigo hit that space hopper it bearly touched her so then she goes running to Lisa and David saying it cracked something in her wrist. Hope they are starting to open their eyes to her, Lisa's not daft and David is sh**ting himself after BB pulled him up about the tea.

That's certainly debatable!