Bionic woman...

First in the series tonight..Will you be watching ?

Its on my Ipod now - will; watch in morning on way to work :)

Just watched this. it was ok but very confusing in bits, luckily I taped it so will watch it again to see if it makes more sense.

I've watched the first 8 or so episodes and it seems to be a poor imitation of Alias, albeit with some nifty mechanical limbs! Everyday young woman recruited by shady organisation to carry out the missions that are too tough/illegal for the CIA etc. And the acting's not great either.

Yup. one of the shows which was culled as the writers strike began. Whilst not a brilliant show, it did have potential to build on - but viewing figures in the US were lacking.

Anyway, forget that - the best new show from the US arrives on ITV soon - Pushing Daisies. I thoroughly recommend it.

I was never a great fan of the original bionic woman I much preferred the bionic man and possibly the bionic dog.

This particular version was in my opinion Rubbish. The writing was bad, the acting mediocre and the story line less than gripping.

I wasn't impressed.

I missed it, will it be repeated?

Anyway, forget that - the best new show from the US arrives on ITV soon - Pushing Daisies. I thoroughly recommend it.

I stumbled across Pushing Daisies a month or so ago on the internet and started watching the first episode, but it was taking ages to load so I gave up. Next day I saw an advert for it coming to itv, so I'm really looking forward to it; it looked great.

It'll be the only decent programme on itv.

I fell asleep whilst watching!