19 Billion In Unclaimed Benefits!

57 minutes ago, Mister M said:

So the answer is no, you don't have any credible evidence.

It's my opinion from personal experience and what I've seen with my own eyes

That's good enough for me 👍

13 minutes ago, cressida said:

Italy is my favourite place to holiday,   love it there

Yeah I'm in Naples....it's beautiful 

Edited by Jack Grey

3 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

Went to Sorrento,  have you taken the Amalfi coast run - a bit like the Snake Pass I would imagine.

I should imagine a few hacks at The Sun are really hoping the paper closes and they are made redundant soon. After all this is the paper that’s constantly told us for decades that if you turn up at the job centre you’ll get a free 66in flat screen TV, a nice motor, a house and the life of Riley for the rest of your days.

30 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

25 minutes ago, cressida said:

Went to Sorrento,  have you taken the Amalfi coast run - a bit like the Snake Pass I would imagine.

Is this a thread about unclaimed benefits or an Alan Whicker and Judith Chalmers tribute act?

Edited by Mister Gee

I don't know about that but the BBC say they have seen the phone messages and confirm the phone/number belongs to the presenter.

Oops,  wrong thread.

Edited by cressida

Just now, Mister Gee said:

Have you been on the grappa?

I drink Pimms and Lemonade thank you.

8 minutes ago, Mister Gee said:

I should imagine a few hacks at The Sun are really hoping the paper closes and they are made redundant soon. After all this is the paper that’s constantly told us for decades that if you turn up at the job centre you’ll get a free 66in flat screen TV, a nice motor, a house and the life of Riley for the rest of your days.

Is this a thread about unclaimed benefits or an Alan Whicker and Judith Chalmers tribute act?

Saw Judith Chalmers once near to where Iive in Sale,  could have been a lookalike,  ahem.

1 hour ago, cressida said:

It can become a minefield,  does your job help you to simplify the complexities or is it a more physical job which you do?

I asked a locum once about benefits and why one was particularly higher than the others,  and she said it's because of what you can't do (as well)

Oh,  Mister M has run off it mst be supper time.

Welfare benefits advice isn't part of my role, but although part of it you do pick up bits and pieces, it's mainly my own reading.

30 minutes ago, Mister Gee said:

Used to love Whickers World .

3 hours ago, Jack Grey said:

I'm currently in Italy and they have had enough.

That's why they have elected a genuine right wing government

The rise of conservatism and populism is sweeping across Europe.

People are generous but only an idiot won't admit that there had to be limits and that millions of people are taking advantage of our generosity 

Taking advantage? The media /politicians make sure we hear about that don't they? 

And yet 19 Billion goes unclaimed...