Darren No Moore

15 minutes ago, Padders said:

12 minutes ago, Axe said:

Not odd at all.  He would have been sacked if Sheffield Wednesday had lost to Peterborough in the play off semi final.  It makes sense to judge him on the full season and not just the last two results of the season. 

What like the 96 points we got? Or is it just the games after the unbeaten run ended?

I'm not saying he's perfect but I think he deserved a go next season, we have to start from scratch with a new manager again.

3 minutes ago, 1295galaxy said:

Everybody got Excited about getting promoted,but now some Shocking news Darren Moore as Quit as manager,so Mr Chansiri and Moore must have fallen out about the transfer policy that Darren wanted but Mr Chansiri was not willing to back him,so now the fans will be worried who Mr Chansiri wants as our new manager,plus the players we are willing to sign,Barnsley manager would be my choice,and someone on praise and grumble as just said Carlos might be back in charge

That's the only reason I can think of as to why Moore would want to go .

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Prettytom said:

I agree. But it was down to him that we got the result.

I saw Moore in the supermarket the other day. He looked perfectly relaxed and happy. It will be interesting to see what has happened 

It's probably the price of Lurpak that sent him over the edge.

2 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

It's probably the price of Lurpak that sent him over the edge.

He could borrow a tenner from Bannan’s £28k a week.

34 minutes ago, NERVY-OWL said:

Not sure what I think of that, strange really though.

After Bournemouth sacked a manager that kept them up last season, it's been a strange oul day. 

23 minutes ago, 1295galaxy said:

Everybody got Excited about getting promoted,but now some Shocking news Darren Moore as Quit as manager,so Mr Chansiri and Moore must have fallen out about the transfer policy that Darren wanted but Mr Chansiri was not willing to back him,so now the fans will be worried who Mr Chansiri wants as our new manager,plus the players we are willing to sign,Barnsley manager would be my choice,and someone on praise and grumble as just said Carlos might be back in charge

tbh thats the most likely answer for me, he wasnt happy with Chansiris views and offer on the transfer market

• Like 1

Theres a Forum tomorrow with Chansiri so he must be announcing the new manager tomorrow,what would be the fans reaction if Chris Wilder was the Shock choice of Mr Chansiri,this would get Unitedites shocked and Sheffield buzzing

he took us down,failed in D1 then took us up by a fluke this year,despite having a huge spend for D1,so i recken some one else is needed to get us up,but who?

• Like 1

Seems a weird decision. They achieved an impressive points total over the season, I believe that no other club has won that many points and not gone up automatically?

Then, in the Playoffs they pull off the greatest comeback since Lazarus and the club and fans are on the biggest high for years and they get rid of the man in charge of managing that.

The only thing I didn't like about Darren Moore was that I liked Darren Moore, he came across as a decent bloke. I prefer it when they have some objectionable muppet as manager.

Please bring back Megson or Laws two unlikeable characters.

Good luck to Darren sure he'll get another job if he wants one.

• Like 1

If anyone fancies a bet, Jokanovic is 20-1 

Very strange but my stepsons think Carlos Carvahal your ex manager ...could return as he's just been sacked too...

Managers job isn't a job for life anymore contracts mean sod all.  

Be a quick decision l think someone's in the job already lm sure of it.  

1 hour ago, Prettytom said:

It’s lovely to see that your football knowledge is up there with your political knowledge.

Carry on.

Yes, I am an expert at both.  It makes common sense to get rid if Darren Moore now and give the new manager time to prepare for the new season.  

44 minutes ago, m williamson said:

Seems a weird decision. They achieved an impressive points total over the season, I believe that no other club has won that many points and not gone up automatically?

Then, in the Playoffs they pull off the greatest comeback since Lazarus and the club and fans are on the biggest high for years and they get rid of the man in charge of managing that.

The only thing I didn't like about Darren Moore was that I liked Darren Moore, he came across as a decent bloke. I prefer it when they have some objectionable muppet as manager.

Please bring back Megson or Laws two unlikeable characters.

Good luck to Darren sure he'll get another job if he wants one.

Megson was innocent when United went out to break legs in the battle of Bramall Lane in.fact he behaved impeccably . It was the blades manager who you all love who cheated.As to Darron I am devastated a most decent bloke.

Edited by cuttsie