Darren No Moore

Prettytom

11 hours ago, bassett one said:

he took us down,failed in D1 then took us up by a fluke this year,despite having a huge spend for D1,so i recken some one else is needed to get us up,but who?

The owner took us down ….the owner didn’t back the manager in January…the owner has now decided to part ways with the man who got us promoted and broke numerous club records along the way….

No manager of any repute will come & work for this owner…

Can you see what the issue is ? or do you need it spelling out in more detail? 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Surprised but not that bothered to be honest.

I've seen nearly every game whilst he has been manager and without doubt he was not getting the most out of the squad.  I think we were promoted despite him, not because of him. We have a few match winners that most of league one did not, that got us over the line.

The Peterborough comeback as much as it was amazing was 2 seconds from being a failure. Barnsley missed a sitter before we got the winner, against 10 men don't forget. I like DM, but he is very limited. We can and hopefully, we will do better.

Wouldn't surprise me if Carlos returns.

11 hours ago, Monkesreturn said:

You have to feel for the bloke..... If there are no personal reasons behind the departure, then he's been stitched up right hasn't he.

Inherits a team of mismanagement and despite having no real transfer budget, only a wage bill to play in a loan and free market.... he delivers the goods.

Whilst perhaps not prolific, he consistently delivered results last season. Despite being a fluke as he has disgracefully been called on here.... he has a win percentage far superior to thay of your heroes big ron and tricky trevor.

In the wake of the play off first leg result. First he was simply wholesale abused, before being shamefully racially abused..... the lowest of the low.

But he stood up and he pulled off a result that you lot were jumping allover about last month.... the great escape and all that..... Then he went off to wembley and led to team to a place of stability. Whilst you lot think you are european giants. Youre not...... you've been away from any form of greatness for a long time..... but this promotion was no doubt needed for stability.

And then he goes and he's treat like something on the bottom of the shoe once more. The deluded simply turn their back on him and once more belive themselves to be bigger than him...... the opinions of @bassett one on here, being very similar to many of the deluded.

Hang your head in shame i say....

You'd be nowhere without him, he's delivered the goods and to wait this long and get shut.... ouch. To speak low of him...... wow!

ONE person was racist on twitter.

Criticism is not abuse, but you know that.

A poor contribution.

14 hours ago, m williamson said:

Number one, I didn't love Warnock but he wasn't cheating. Number two, Megson behaved like the no mark he is and Derek Dooley said so. Number three, I was there when Johnson deliberately injured Santos who nearly lost an eye. Number four, I not only understood what Santos did I'd have done the same given the circumstances.

And number five, I know something about Megson, a first cousin of mine has a relative and close friend who was a professional footballer,  who was signed by Gary Megson. He couldn't stand Megson for a very good reason.

Megson isn't a decent person.

Good luck to Darren Moore.

My 2nd cousin removed knows a man who works with the neighbour of someone who says Gary Megson is a great lad …& has a very good reason for saying it …

& my 2nd cousin removed has in the past ,set up & ran his own business for years…so he knows what he’s talking about …

Good luck to Darren Moore ..

18 minutes ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

My 2nd cousin removed knows a man who works with the neighbour of someone who says Gary Megson is a great lad …& has a very good reason for saying it …

& my 2nd cousin removed has in the past ,set up & ran his own business for years…so he knows what he’s talking about …

My Cat ****** on Frankie Detorri's lawn but he's never told me a winner.

26 minutes ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

If you're interested in actual facts send me a PM and I'll provide you with the name of the footballer and let you know what happened.

Gary Megson is a disgusting piece of work.

Edited by m williamson

4 minutes ago, Hotmale 1954 said:

Errrrrm!?!??!!?? No thanks!

Tha nos Hots,

If they replace Darren with another non-descript manager, then its pointless..

However,

If the intention is to replace him with a proven top class manager, and give him the funds to build a team, that makes sense.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Padders said:

Tha nos Hots,

If they replace Darren with another non-descript manager, then its pointless..

However,

If the intention is to replace him with a proven top class manager, and give him the funds to build a team, that makes sense.

No top class manager will come & work under Chansiri…..

• Thanks 1