The Consequences of Brexit [Part 6] READ FIRST POST BEFORE COMMENTING

18 minutes ago, hobinfoot said:

Has a remain voter I find Tusks remarks well below the belt. To say that people who demonstrated their democratic rights has having a place in hell is nothing short of shameful just because they voted to leave

Maybe you could try listening to what he said?

Edited by ads36

3 hours ago, ads36 said:

the only quick way to 'honour the result' would be to leave with no deal, not even a withdrawal agreement.

Couldn't agree more.

3 hours ago, ads36 said:

lots of sales, and goods, and services would be ungoverned - there would be no rules concerning  quality, safety, toxicity, etc. of food, electrical equipment, etc.

Eh! Now you are having a laugh!

19 minutes ago, hobinfoot said:

Has a remain voter I find Tusks remarks well below the belt. To say that people who demonstrated their democratic rights has having a place in hell is nothing short of shameful just because they voted to leave his beloved EU. To insult a nation in this way when you are supposed to be diplomatic I believe this is a case for resignation.

We are now seeing the arrogance of the EU . Their view is " how dare you want to leave our club " They dont like people disagreeing with their view of Europe.  Good riddance to them in my opinion.  

Can’t disagree with Tusks comments and no time at all for the “outrage “expressed by some.

I can’t disagree because it was specifically aimed at those who were to the forefront of Brexit ,and had no plan to achieve it.

I have made repeated criticisms of Johnson,Gove,Farage ,IDS,Rees Mogg,who have done nothing to achieve Brexit ,but have done everything in their power to scupper any deal which may at least have given the country a soft landing.

If we finish up with a No Deal it will be by default and only be welcomed by those who have no concern for anyone other than themselves.

30 minutes ago, L00b said:

They're not what I'd call a political force, these days: clearly, they haven't got the voting support, nor any political capital worth any mention.

Tusk said what he said in respect of those who pushed Brexit without a plan.

That's neither Leave voters, nor those who pushed Brexit with a plan.

All those posters taking offense at Tusk's words are looking a bit dumb, tbh.

It doesn't matter if they pushed brexit with or without a plan. You shouldn't refer to the the voting public or politicians of a country whether or not you agree with their decisions has having some special place in hell. This is unacceptable for a so called diplomat.

Edited by hobinfoot

3 minutes ago, RJRB said:

Can’t disagree with Tusks comments and no time at all for the “outrage “expressed by some.

I can’t disagree because it was specifically aimed at those who were to the forefront of Brexit ,and had no plan to achieve it.

I have made repeated criticisms of Johnson,Gove,Farage ,IDS,Rees Mogg,who have done nothing to achieve Brexit ,but have done everything in their power to scupper any deal which may at least have given the country a soft landing.

If we finish up with a No Deal it will be by default and only be welcomed by those who have no concern for anyone other than themselves.

No plan is needed , just walk away , its simples. 

2 minutes ago, hobinfoot said:

It doesn't matter if they pushed brexit with or without a plan. You shouldn't refer to the the voting public of a country whether or not you agree with their decisions has having some special place in hell.

Not really sticking up for the highly overpaid dipstick but he was not refering to the voting public.