Wednesday v millwall

bassett one

A little respite would be good though Padders.

Having nowt to moan about for the next 9 months or so would be great.

I'll settle for having nowt to moan about from March to May next year. :thumbsup:

Well you got your little bit of respite Hots, by all accounts a good performance, missed the commentary on RS , bit of a loose end tonight, love listening to the radio with a few cans of beer... should beat Ipswich on Sat. then the fickle fans will be talking promotion. funny old game.

2-0! Keeps Luhukay in a job!

His job isn’t in doubt. Just because he isn’t all blood and thunder like Wilder, it doesn’t make him a bad manager. I like the fact that he has more than one tactic up his sleeve, that makes him the most creative manager in Sheffield.

2-1, but Millwall are terrible!

They are a good side, but being put under pressure. Credit to the Wednesday youngsters and to the manager. Thorniley had Morison on toast.

His job isn’t in doubt. Just because he isn’t all blood and thunder like Wilder, it doesn’t make him a bad manager. I like the fact that he has more than one tactic up his sleeve, that makes him the most creative manager in Sheffield.

They are a good side, but being put under pressure. Credit to the Wednesday youngsters and to the manager. Thorniley had Morison on toast.

I really like him as a manager and I hope he stays with SWFC as long as possible.

I really like him as a manager and I hope he stays with SWFC as long as possible.

If hes successfull he will,I like him too,got us to 2nd in the form table with half a squad in the last 15 games of last season,and hel have the likes of Lee,Winnall and Hooper coming back into contention over september.

If hes successfull he will,I like him too,got us to 2nd in the form table with half a squad in the last 15 games of last season,and hel have the likes of Lee,Winnall and Hooper coming back into contention over september.

If we see both Lee and Hooper in September I'll post a photo of my goolies on SF. :)

Bang on Wilder always looks as though he has lost two bob and found a tanner.