Wednesday v millwall

bassett one

It will be interesting to see how Jos's record stands up next to Wilders after 108 games at 52% plus win rate, that is if Jos lasts that long.

Jos joined the Owls last January. His first match in charge was the Derby.

I’ll leave it to you to compare Wilder’s record with Luhukay’s from that point.

Jos joined the Owls last January. His first match in charge was the Derby.

I’ll leave it to you to compare Wilder’s record with Luhukay’s from that point.

Or better still compare their first 29 games at their clubs.

Surely a long term analysis is more accurate on the managers capabilities, as I said IF he lasts that long and on his past assignment's it's not likely.

Edited by jjjker

Or better still compare their first 29 games at their clubs.

Surely a long term analysis is more accurate on the managers capabilities, as I said IF he lasts that long and on his past assignment's it's not likely.

I’m not so sure. Starting the clock on Jan 12th seems fairer to me. Both managers operating in the same division, with the same transfer windows.

It is surprisingly close between the two.

I’m not so sure. Starting the clock on Jan 12th seems fairer to me. Both managers operating in the same division, with the same transfer windows.

It is surprisingly close between the two.

A bit silly really in my opinion judging a man's achievements over the last 29 games as opposed to his last 108 or so, fact is Wilder has a 52% plus win rate over a much longer period, do you expect Jos to match that given his past managerial record?.He has a lot of improving to do if so.

A bit silly really in my opinion judging a man's achievements over the last 29 games as opposed to his last 108 or so, fact is Wilder has a 52% plus win rate over a much longer period, do you expect Jos to match that given his past managerial record?.He has a lot of improving to do if so.

I wasn’t judging, I was comparing. If you want to compare two things, it is best to compare on a like for like basis. So looking at the second half of last season makes sense in this context. Much more so than comparing performance in two vastly different divisions.

Trends are important too. Luhukay’s win ratio is improving at the Owls. Can you say the same for Wilder?

I wasn’t judging, I was comparing. If you want to compare two things, it is best to compare on a like for like basis. So looking at the second half of last season makes sense in this context. Much more so than comparing performance in two vastly different divisions.

Trends are important too. Luhukay’s win ratio is improving at the Owls. Can you say the same for Wilder?

2 wins out of two and a 50% win record in the league up to now would suggest Wilders win rate is improving again compared to Jos's 25% in the league, however you haven't said if you think after 108 Jos will have better than 52% anyway don't answer and we'll beg to differ because last week when I gave differing opinions to owls on here I got a few calling my opinions "digs" and was mysteriously banned for a few days. Wilder took a team in turmoil over choose what division it was and did something no other manager of any Sheffield team has managed to do previously then he made a lot of big spending clubs look mediocre at best in this league.